Gerard Way Is My Dad?

Chapter 2

"Hey, Helena." Brik said and smiled as I jumped into the passanger seat of his car.

"Hola, Brikidy." I said and he kissed my cheek, then started to drive.

"I'm suprised your mom didn't have a huge fit about the concert. She can't stand Gerard, right?"

"Yeah. She didn't really want me to go. There isn't anything wrong with Gerard. My mom just acts like she holds a huge grudge over him." I sighed and Brik reached over and grabbed my hand with his free one.

"Helena,why don't you like to be called Wedding?"

"Because it's a stupid name. Who names their kid Wedding?"

"Well, I just kinda like that name. That's all. We're here, anyway." Brik stopped the car and parked. He got out and opened my door for me. I got out and shut it.

Brik wrapped his arm around my waist and we walked inside. My Chemical Romance appeared on stage and we sang along to some awesome songs.

Then they started to play Helena.

"This goes to a special someone I wish was in my life." Gerard stated and began to sing.

I sighed a little wishing I was the Helena in his life. He was 15 years older than me though. Not gonna happen legally.

The concert was over and we were walking out when someone stopped me and I jumped, turning around. Brik stopped and turned around too.

Gerard Way.

"Oh, sorry, didn't mean to scare you." He said, sweetly.

"Gerard Way?" I muttered. He nodded.

"I just wanted to know if you knew a girl, well...she would be a woman now, named Natasha Cash. You look like her." Gerard said quietly and Brik gave him a little look.

"That's my mom." I said, quietly. How did he know her?

"May I ask how old you are?"

"I'm 15. " Whoa. This was awkward.

Gerard got a priceless look on his face and hugged me. I swear. He hugged me. Brik was still giving him a look.

"Does your name happen to be Wedding Helena Cash?"

"How the fuck do you know my name?" This was scary. Very very scary.

"I think I'm your dad."

I screamed. I swear to God I screamed.

GERARD WAY IS MY DAD?
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh Dear. Comments Subscriptions? Anything?