Gerard Way Is My Dad?

Chapter 3

"W-what?" I said, quietly. Brik grabbed my arm, tight.

Was that why my mom hated Gerard so much? He got her pregnant and then left? Was I Gerard's Helena?

"Wedding, I'm your dad." Gerard said, seriously. Brik gasped and I burst out in tears.

It's not everyday that the man you adore and obsess over is your dad.

"It's okay, Wedding. It's okay." He kept repeating.

"Don't call me Wedding. I'm Helena." I said, inbetween tears. He would have to know that if he was dad.

"Okay, Helena. What's wrong?" Gerard asked and wrapped his arms around me. This was so weird.

"I love you." I said, crying.

"Well, I love you too but what does have to do with you crying?"

"Actually...um..Mr. Way...She means like she obsesses over you. Kisses your posters...the whole nine yards." Brik said, raising his eyebrows.

"Oh. By the way, you can call me Gerard." He said, nice. Brik nodded and Gerard patted my head.

"Can I see your mom, Helena?" Gerard asked, quietly. He knew that this was a delicate question. It took me a minute to calm down.

"Y-Yeah." I said, softly.

"Helena, I have to go. My dad is going to be pissed, okay?" Brik said and kissed my nose. I nodded and hugged him.

"Bye." He left. I was alone with Gerard Way. Or..dad.

"Well, let's get going. We can drive in my car." Gerard said and we walked out back.

I saw Mikey Way, Frank Iero, Bob Bryar, and Ray Toro in the back.

Thats when I realized; Mikey Way is my uncle... Weird.

"Whos this?" Frank asked and I bit my lip.

"My um..well..Helena." Gerard said.

"What?" Mikey said. Frank raised his eyebrows.

"Okay, this might take a while so Helena, sit down." I sat down next to Mikey and Gerard sat next to me.

"She's my daughter." Gerard whispered.

"What?" Bob said. Ray spit out his drink and Frank gasped.

"Thats her?" Mikey said. He nodded and I didn't know what to say.

"I thought her name was Wedding." Mikey stated. He knew?

"Yeah, but she likes to be called Helena." Gerard said.

"What the fuck?" Frank said.

"Frank, control your mouth. My kid is here."Aww. How sweet.

"Actually, it's okay. I cuss too." I said, quietly.

"She can speak!" Ray said and I nodded.

"So, why do you have a kid, Gerard?" Frank said.

"Because he obviously had sex with her mother! Duh!" Mikey said.

That sounded so weird, I wanted to barf.

"um..okay?" I said. Gerard blushed a little.

"Helena, does your mom ever talk about me?" Gerard asked me quietly.

"No, she acts like I don't have a dad or anything. She gets pissed if I ever say anything about Gerard Way and she threatens to beat my ass if I ever ask about you too much." I sighed quietly after I spoke.

"Whoa." Frank said.

"Oh." Gerard said, sadly.

"Well, I kind of have to go, um...dad, because she is going to kill me because I already am late." I said. I didn't really want to leave but mom was going to be pissed enough.

"Let's go then. Guys I have to go." Gerard said getting up. I got up too and everyone said goodbye and said they wanted to see me again.

"Bye." I said quietly and we walked to his car. He helped me in and we drove off. As I gave him directions to my house, he smiled at me slightly.

He had this amazing glow in his eyes. It seemed as if he was happy he found me. It was amazing to know who my dad was.

It was perfect until we walked inside my house.

"Mom, we're home." I said and Gerard bit his lip.

"Hi, Hel-What the fuck is he doing here?" She asked.

"Natasha," He said smiling bright.

"Gerard what the fuck? Does she know?" He nodded and she flipped.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like it? I love it already. Comments? Subscriptions? Anything else? lol