Gerard Way Is My Dad?

Chapter 72

"Go ahead, go inside." Gerard gestured towards the gas station he pulled in at. Frank and I jumped out of the car, bursting into the store, loudly. I noticed the clerk look over at us and give Frank, the 'grown' man, a glare. We both rolled our eyes, giggling. We ran up and down the aisles grabbing bags of skittles. I opened up a glass door and got out a mountain dew, knowing we had some at home. For some reason, the individually packaged sodas were better. Frank took out a twenty dollar bill from his back pocket. Then, we paid for the soda and ten packs of skittles. Once we left, making quite a commotion really, I realized something.

We should of spent that money. We were already in the hole enough from the million bucks incident. Yeah, I know. It was a mere twenty dollars. But, I noticed that Frank had been using money like it was nothing, lately. I didn't know if it was because he was famous or because he didn't realize how much in debt we were actually in. Or going to be in. I was too afraid to say anything in front of Gerard though. And he was so happy. Why would I ruin his mood like that?

"Damn, that's a lot of skittles." Gerard muttered when Frank jumped into the car. I was opening the backseat door but Frank stopped me.

"Sit on my lap." He said.

"Are you drunk?" I asked, looking at him weirdly.

"No. Just sit on my lap." Frank patted his lap, gently. I waited for Gerard to say something but he didn't. He just rolled his eyes.

"That's illegal, Frank." I sighed.

"I don't care. Sit on my lap." I nodded, not sure what this meant. Then, I sat on him and he wrapped his arm around me. He buckled us up. "At least I'm using a seat belt." Frank said, kissed under my ear, gently.

What the fuck was up with him? He was acting...different. Maybe too hyped up on some medication or something? I didn't care though. I liked it when he kissed under my ear. I felt chills run up my spine. But, not like the ones Corey gave me. These were good chills.

Then, I saw a police officer crossing the road in front of us. I turned to look at Frank but he shrugged and started kissing my neck this time. I looked at Gerard but he didn't seemed phased. So I just did what my womanly intiution told me to do. I jumped onto the floorboard, recieving a look from Frank that said, "What the hell?"

"Frank, there's a police." I muttered he nodded, noticing him. Then, he tried to pull me back up. "Frank, what the hell is wrong with you?" I asked, giving him a look.

"Nothing."

"We're going to get in fucking trouble. Gerard, pull over!" I said and watched my dad give me a look. He hated it when I called him by his name. Then, he pulled into a Dunkin' Donuts parking lot. I climbed back up onto Frank's lap, turning around to look at him. "What the hell is going on, Frank? Since when did you not care about going to jail? About money? About Ryanne and me if you left?"

"W-What?" Frank asked, wrapping his arms around my lower waist.

"You know exactly what I mean, Frank!" I said before getting out of the front seat and forcing myself into the back next to Ryanne who was sleeping.

"No, tell me what you mean." Frank said, looking very confused.

"You are using our money like it's fucking nothing, you are treating me differently, and you said you didn't care if you got caught. What's going on with you?" I said, loudly. I was almost yelling. I noticed Gerard get out and walk into the Dunkin' Donuts.

"What the fuck do you mean, Helena?" Frank was getting angry now. "I do care! I just love you. I wanted you to sit on my lap, is that a problem?"

"No, it's not. But, it's a crime. So, actually it is a problem. I don't want all the guys I ever date to be criminals, you know. Maybe, you could mature up and help me with the kid. Please?" I started to look down.

"Mature up? What the hell, Helena?" He shook his head. "You know what? I'm just leaving. We are going home so we can be all 'mature adults' if thats what you want to me." Frank jumped into Gerard's driver's seat and pulled out, speeding away.

"You know we are leaving Gerard." I mumbled. I didn't want to talk to him. I was pretty pissed. But, Gerard is my dad. I wasn't going to leave him.

"Who gives a damn?" Frank asked, carelessly before pullling into our neighborhood. He got out of the car and took Ryanne from her carseat, carrying her in. He layed her in her crib and I layed myself in the bed. Frank layed next to me.

"Go get my dad." I said, angriliy.

"Why?"

"Because he's going to be fucking stuck at Dunkin' Donuts. Do you want him to be pissed at us?" I got up, wanting him to leave me alone. He shook his head, not wanting to go. "I'll drive then, if you want to be so illegal all the time." I rolled my eyes and walked out to the car. But, before I could get in, Frank dragged me back inside. I pushed him off of me.

"Whoa." Frank said, shutting the front door. "Are you on your period or something?"

"I was about to ask you the same question." I yelled and then ran into the bedroom, locking the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Frelena fight! {Frank and Helena, if you couldn't figure that out.} Poor Gerard. lmbo