Gerard Way Is My Dad?

Chapter 81

Knock. Knock.

"Come on in!" Frank called, knowing it was about time for Bob to arrive. It was the day of the party and honestly, I was as nervous as hell. Bob walked in, smiling at us slightly. He had his hands tucked into his pockets but he took them out to pick up Ryanne from the floor. "Hey, Bob." Frank and I chorused.

"Boooooooooo." Ryanne cooed, giggling some. She gave him a small peck on his lips, always excited to kiss someone. Bob played with Ryanne some and Frank and I went back to the bedroom to get ready.

"What are you going wear?" He asked me and I shrugged. "You should wear that black mini skirt and your pink tee shirt thingy with pink converses." He stated and I looked around, nodding.

"You should wear jeans and your Misfits Tee." I told him, picking them out from the closet for him. He nodded, slipping both on. I got out what he recommended and put it on, also. Then, we both put on eyeliner and I added mascara and lipgloss for a finished look. "Let's go," I said and we walked out to the living room where Bob and Ryanne were giggling like idiots. Ryanne was speaking gibberish and suprisingly enough, Bob was too. We decided to ignore that and give them a quick goodbye.

Once we got in the car, ready to leave Frank turned to look at me, seriously. "Helena, no drinking, drugs, or sex at this party."

"What the fuck? You sound like my dad!" I screeched, not quite believing it. "That's the point of parties!" I declared.

"Okay...no drugs, no getting drunk, and no having sex with anyone but me." Frank reasoned a bit.

"Ehh....that's better." I sighed, tapping my feet together slightly. It wasn't like I wanted to fuck anyone but him, but I wasn't so sure about the drinking thing. I would try to deal but, you never know.

"We just have to lay low, okay?" Frank said, starting to drive off to what I assumed to be Charlie's house.

"Lay low? What do you mean?" I looked out the window, watching the clouds a bit, not taking what he was saying serious.

"We can't do anything too wild that will get us noticed. No paperazzi can know about this. Especially not about you. You are so young and shouldn't even be going but...have fun."

"You sound like Gerard." I mumbled, staring at the clouds.

"I just want to protect you or whatnot."

"That's why you sound so much like Gerard, Frank." I rolled my eyes. He pulled into a large looking house and turned towards me to kiss me, nibbling on my lips gently.

"I love you." Frank laughed sweetly, "Now get out." We both got out, making our way to the noisy house. He held my hand and we knocked on the door. It soon was swung open by a man around Frank's age with dirty blonde hair and devilish green eyes. He was attractive in a weird sense. I guessed this was Charlie. "Hey Charlie, this is Helena." He smiled a bit and we shook hands.

"Come in," Charlie said, in a booming, raspy voice. We both walked in to see flashing lights and loud music. I noticed that My Chemical Romance was playing and I giggled to myself. Frank smiled at me and over the music asked me to dance. I nodded and he grabbed my waist, dancing along to Teenagers.

It was weird how we were dancing to my father's music in a party I shouldn't be at.

Once the song changed, I could hear in the background, people fucking upstairs. I had to force myself not to laugh. I personally found it funny in a way. Frank and I danced close to one another, singing along to the songs playing. Of course, we couldn't hear each other from all the loud sounds coming from everywhere. Frank took my hand and led me to a less noisy, but still not quiet, kitchen where drinks were set up. From there, you could hear the people fucking more than you could here the music. Frank took a small drink and sat down, pulling me onto his lap as if I was his property. Hey, who cares? I liked it.

I looked at him with pleading eyes, asking for permission to get just a small drink. I knew he didn't want me to but he nodded, slightly. I took a drink and sipped it slowly. I didn't particually like the taste but it made me want to drink more, oddly enough. I had drank before but not this. There was a different taste. I suddenly caught a whiff of pot when a man I had never seen before walked past me and Frank. I took another sip of my drink and smiled at Frank, trying to look innocent. Frank finished his drink and got another. I did the same. I gave him another innocent face and he tried to guilty me with his soft eyes. It didn't get to me, though.

"I love you." I whispered, trying to seem as if I wasn't do anything wrong. He mouthed back 'ditto' and I smiled. Charlie walked up to Frank and patted him on the back, causing me to almost slip off of his lap. "Shit." I mumbled. Charlie raised his eyebrows, as if I wasn't capable of swearing.

"Don't let her drink too much, buddy." Charlie told Frank and walked off. I looked at Frank and he shrugged.

"You really didn't need to drink anything, Helly." He stated,reaching for another drink.

"Oh pulease." I rolled my eyes, reaching for another drink too.