Gerard Way Is My Dad?

Chapter 85

I layed down on the couch, resting my head in Frank's lap. My feet were planted on Gerard and Mikey. Bob and Ray were sitting on a loveseat together. Ha, that was a sight. I stared up into Frank's eyes as he stroked my hair. I felt beyond sick again and could barely move. No one said anything because I had become irritatable. Well, more than I was before. Suddenly, I heard a cry from the backroom. Frank sighed and I started to sit up so he could get her until Bob got up to get Ryanne for us. He came backa minute later holding my daughter who was smiled, cooing babyishly.

"Booooooo." She cried out, reaching to play with Bob's hair. He leaned down to let her and hse laughed, poking his nose. I heard a crowd of giggles around me. I shut my eyes, not wanting to even hear the roar of my 'family's' laughter. Were we really a famliy? I guess of some sort we were. Mikey, Gerard, Ryanne, and I were related. Frank would be related to them soon, once we got married. We would be married in around a year. A year! In a year a would be an adult. I would be 18. That's when I remembered exactly one year ago, I had met Corey. My sweet sixteen. Just to think about him gave me an even bigger headache. As I was trying to forget all of this, I heard one small, soft voice say something very special.

"Gee!" Ryanne exclaimed, reaching for Gerard. I watched him take her in his arms, beaming with delight. "gee!" She repeated, laughing.

"Oh My God." Frank muttered, watching them both. "She can say Gee! That's her first word!" I sat up, violently, not quite belieiving this was happening. She said her first word on my seventeenth birthday.

"Gee!" Her girlish voice kept saying. Gerard squeezed her tight, speechless. "Ovvvv Gee!"

"What does that mean?" Bob asked, thoughtfully. It took me a moment but then I just got it.

"Love Gee." I whispered, not able to contain my smile. This was the sweetest thing ever, The best birthday gift ever. There was a chorus of 'aww's surrounding me. I wasn't listening though. I was watching Gerard get an astonished look on his face. Then, he looked very happy but then a little scared in a way. I can't explain it but all these emotions were overcoming him in one. Ryanne reached over and gave Gerard a peck on the lips saying, "Ov Gee."

"That's...adorable." Mikey muttered in awe. I didn't care about the gigantic headache. Everything was washing away.

"Ovvvvvvvvvvv Gee!"

"Love Ryanne." Gerard replied, holding her close. "I love Ryanne, a lot."
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter almost made me cry! The thing is I was in science class so I couldn't really burst out into joyful tears. lol I'll post more soon.