Status: Completed

One Wild Night

The Bomb

The day came all too soon for Marissa. It seemed like one second, she was boarding the plane for the flight to Vegas and the next, she was waking up on the day of the show, her heart pounding so hard in her chest that it made her head spin.

The girls ate a quick breakfast (even Marissa managed to force something down), then each girl took a shower. Marissa was literally trembling too much to do her own makeup, so Carmen handled her makeup and Jess fixed her hair. Carmen went a bit over-the-top with her makeup, but Marissa knew no one would think twice about it. In Vegas, the more one sparkled, the better. Jess piled Marissa's hair on top of her head, leaving two corkscrew tendrils to frame her face.

"And lotion." Carmen held out a bottle of raspberry-scented lotion with glitter in it. "You've gotta look all oiled up and ready to go."

Marissa clutched her stomach. "I feel sick. I can't do this."

Jess gave her a stern look. "We did not fly our asses all the way to Vegas just for you to chicken out!"

Marissa rubbed the glittery lotion on every bare inch of her skin. By the time she finished and had her "slutty" purple shoes on, the other girls were dressed and ready to go.

The other girls chattered and giggled as they walked to the venue. Marissa, on the other hand, was pretty sure she'd lost all ability to function on her own. She felt like she'd left her voice back at the hotel, as well as her stomach.

The show wouldn't start for another four hours, but already fans were lining up outside the door. Carmen, Jess, and Cecelia had scoped out the venue the previous afternoon, and they knew where another entrance was. They checked to ensure that no one else followed them, then ducked down the alleyway between the venue and the building next to it. The door was on the other side of the venue; for some events, it too would've been used.

Luck was with the girls. The security guard watching this door was male and looked to be in his mid to late twenties. His eyes widened slightly at the sight of the five half-naked females. Carmen and Jess flashed him inviting smiles.

"Can you please open the door?" Carmen purred seductively. "We want to show you something."

The young guard glanced around, obviously to make sure that he was alone and not about to be busted by one of his superiors. He approached the door. "What do you want to show me?"

"It's a surprise," Carmen said innocently.

The guard again scanned the area. He unlocked the door and stuck his head out. "This had better be a good surprise."

Carmen gave him a wicked smirk. "It's a great surprise." She twined her fingers with Jess's and, placing her free hand on the young man's chest, pushed him back inside while sashaying forward. His face split into a grin and, entranced with the two sexy girls he was sure he was going to get to play with, he totally ignored the other three girls slipping in behind them.

Cecelia, Sabrina, and Marissa hurried to get out of sight. Safely in an empty hallway, they waited. It took less than ten minutes for Sabrina's cell to vibrate with a text from Carmen, asking where they were. Sabrina told her and about a minute later, Carmen and Jess joined them.

"That was fast," Cecelia remarked.

Carmen lifted a shoulder. "He was easy."

"Okay, we got this far." Marissa hugged herself. "Now what?"

"We find the boys," Jess said. "Duh!"

"How?" Marissa queried.

"We search," Carmen answered. "C'mon!"

The girls meandered cautiously through the labyrinthine passages of the venue for almost twenty minutes with no sign of Avenged Sevenfold or any of their crew.

"Hey!" a voice barked just as they were about to go through a door.

"Fuck!" Sabrina swore under her breath.

The girls turned around. A very large man in a yellow "Event Staff" tee was coming towards them. "What do you ladies think you're doing?"

"We're looking for the dressing rooms," Marissa blurted.

He narrowed his eyes. "And why exactly do you need to find the dressing rooms?"

"We're dancers for the show," Marissa lied. Thank you, God, my mind hasn't completely deserted me!

The guy checked the girls out appreciatively, and Marissa could see it in his eyes that he had deemed them hot enough to be dancers for an A7X show. "Through that door and go right. You'll find a staircase. Go downstairs and it's the second door on the left."

"Thank you, sweetie," Carmen said, blowing the guy a kiss while pulling open the door.

The girls waved at him before filing through the door.

"Oh, my God! You're a genius!" Jess squealed as they were descending the stairs.

"Yeah, Rissa," Sabrina agreed. "Quick thinking."

They reached the bottom of the stairs and entered a hallway with white cinder block walls. They could hear male voices. The other girls rushed forward, excitement making their eyes sparkle. The closer to the Avenged Sevenfold dressing room they got, the slower Marissa walked.

Carmen strode right up to the door and knocked loudly. Cecelia and Sabrina were holding hands so tightly that both girls' knuckles were white.

The door opened. "Yeah?" Matt Sanders, aka M. Shadows, gaped for a second at Carmen and Jess. He gradually became aware that there were three more females in the hallway. "Um..."

Jimmy Sullivan, aka The Rev, appeared behind Matt and with his 6'3" advantage, he could see over the vocalist. "Well hot damn! Don't just stand there, Shads. Invite them in." He tugged Matt out of the doorway so that the girls could pass.

Johnny Seward (Johnny Christ), Zacky Baker (Zacky Vengeance), and Brian Haner, Jr. (Synyster Gates) looked up.

"Who the hell are they?" Johnny questioned.

"Who the hell cares?" Zacky retorted. "They're hot!"

Sabrina, Jess, Carmen, and Cecelia blushed. Marissa barely heard Zacky's words. Her eyes were fixed on Brian. He was even more gorgeous than she'd remembered.

His eyes met hers and a small smile quirked his lips. There was no glimmer of recognition, though, and Marissa suddenly had the urge to run from the room. How could she drop this bomb on him now? How can I drop this bomb on him EVER? It's not like he was actually going to believe her. He was going to think she was just another fan girl willing to lie in order to get her claws into him.

"Names?" Zacky inquired.

Carmen, who seemed to be the only one not struck dumb, was left responsible for introductions. "I'm Carmen. These are my girls: Jess, Marissa, Cecelia, and Sabrina."

"Dancers?" Jimmy guessed.

Carmen shook her head. "No. Actually, we're here because..." she trailed off with a concerned glance at Marissa.

"Because?" Brian prompted.

"Because I need to talk to you." Marissa surprised herself when she spoke.

Brian looked at her, studying her face with a searching gaze.

"Alone," Marissa added.

Jimmy, Matt, Johnny, and Zacky all hesitated with curious glances at Brian.

"Would you guys leave us alone for a few minutes?" Brian said, his eyes never leaving Marissa's face.

Each of the other girls gave Marissa's arm a little squeeze as they passed, leading the way out of the dressing room. Zacky was the last one out. Marissa felt him scrutinizing her as he shut the door softly behind him.

Wherever her bravado had come from just seconds before, it now fled back there. Marissa swallowed hard, her heart trying to crawl up her throat and out of her mouth. Silence stretched between them.

"Do I know you?" Brian finally asked.

Marissa nodded. "We met in Memphis."

"When you say we 'met'...?"

"We fucked."

Something like triumph glittered in his dark eyes. Marissa wanted to be disgusted by the fact that he considered banging a hot girl something to be proud of, but he was entirely too pretty for her to muster up any negative feelings towards him.

Brian got to his feet. "So when you say we need to talk...?" He approached her, slipping his arms around her slender waist.

At his touch, Marissa momentarily forgot why she was here. He pressed his body against hers and leaned down, brushing his lips across hers.

"When Syn sees you in that, he's going to want to make more..." Sabrina's words played in Marissa's mind and her own voice finished the statement: Babies.

"Syn!" Marissa broke the kiss and pushed him away. She quickly put space between them, knowing that there was a direct correlation between her ability to think and her nearness to him. "We really have to talk."

Brian released a frustrated sigh. "What could we possibly have to talk about? We met for one night in Memphis and had sex. I don't think--"

"I'm pregnant."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this chapter is short, but it had to end there. Lol. That is one hell of a conversation stopper!

Thank you to everyone who has read, commented, or subscribed! I'd really like to hit 10 subscribers with this chapter. =)

Give me some feedback, please! The story only gets better.