Status: Finished

Bandit Lee Way and Her New Sister

The new life of a new daughter.

Isabella Harris Way looked at her parents with a grin, she was happy that she got to spend time with her dad and her mom, She didn't like the nurse and the nurse made her fussy so after that Lyn-Z and Gerard took her home. A happy but tired Bandit came rushing in the kitchen looking at her dad and mom with a smile then looked in their arms.

"Mommy what is it?" Bandit looked at Lyn-Z with a smile.

"It's your baby sister, she was just born yesterday." Lyn-Z says in a clear voice as she gives Gerard Isabella to hold.

"Can I hold her mommy?"
Asks the tired and happy girl, chirpy as ever.

"Not right now sorry bandit."
Lyn-Z looks at Bandit, then Bandit frowns then looks up at Lyn-Z

"Okay mommy!"
Bandit goes to the playroom and plays with her toys and then she comes back sad and lonely as she holds a book and looks at Gerard.

"Daddy can you read this to me?"
Bandit holds up a Curious George book then Gerard looks back at her and smiles.

"I'm sorry Bandit dear but I can't I'm too busy with your new baby sister because the nurse wouldn't really let me see her."
Gerard looked at Bandit and the little 5 year old looked at him back.

"Why daddy?"
Bandit looked disappointed then looked at Isabella who got lots of attention.

"Well because the nurses were being bad people and such but they let your mom stay with Isabella near her bedside."
Gerard looked at bandit and then looks at her.

"I could read this book that you picked out."
He took the Curious George book and started to read it. After that bandit and Gerard went to read more in her room so he read some of them, a few Curious george and a Pokémon book.

"Daddy, George is a funny monkey!
Bandit looked at her dad very happy then he looked back at her and smiled.

"Well.." he chuckled then looked at her.
"Well isn't it time for you to sleep?"

"But daddy I'm not tired right now."
then she starts to yawn and hides her mouth.

"But love you need to sleep you look tired."
Bandit just looked at her father and was pretty grouchy.

"I said I'm not tired, stupid daddy."
She looks at him then frowns then her dad goes out of her room then 20 minutes later he brings her hot chocolate but not too hot so that it won't hurt her.

"Daddy I'm sorry I called you stupid."
She looked at Gerard sad then Gerard looked at her back.

"It's alright love I know that you need to sleep and so after you drink your hot chocolate I'll tuck you in and I'll make sure there's no monsters under your bed or in the closet." he smiles at Bandit and she smiles at him getting drowsy and tired.

"Daddy I love you." Bandit looked at her father as he wiped the excess chocolate off her face and then they just looked at eachother.

"Sleep tight don't let the bed bugs bite."
Then he tuck her in.