Status: Finished

Bandit Lee Way and Her New Sister

Fighting is not good.

As Bandit made her box she saw a one month old Isabella playing in the playroom, Isabella took a few blocks and started to pretend to eat them, and spat on them.

"Isabella those are my toys you stupid dumb baby!" Isabella looked at Bandit and crawled away from her with Lego in her mouth.

"Daddy?" Bandit went up to her father.

"Yes Bandit?" he looked at her as she frowned.

"Isabella stole my Lego and won't leave me alone, she keeps touching my toys!" Bandit screamed and cried as her father looked at her.

"Bandit you have to learn to share." he sighed a sigh of depression.

"I don't want to share with that dumb baby!" Bandit cried and cried.

"Well too bad, if you don't share I won't give you rocket ship and read to you anymore." he was kind of angry with Bandit.

"Fine daddy I'll share, you don't even love me, you love my sister more!" She cried and Gerard sat her on the couch.

"No I love you both equally." he sighed.
"How can I not love Daddies little girl?" he frowned as he sighed being a father is hard work for him.

"Well how come she gets more attention?" Little Bandit frowns.

"She's still a baby and you should love your sister she loves you."

"Well she stole my Lego she doesn't love me I hate her." she looked at Gerard.

"Now now, don't say that I'm sure you don't mean it." he kept looking at his daughter.

"I do mean it and I wish she wasn't born!"
Gerard looked away from his daughter then walked away leaving Bandit alone by herself.