Status: Finished

Bandit Lee Way and Her New Sister

No trouble is good trouble

Lyn-Z just stared at her daughter, her daughter stared back and then Lyn-Z held Bandits small hand in her big hand.

"Well Baby I have to go see your baby sister Isabella." she looked at her daughter, Bandit felt neglected.

"It's not fair, she gets to spend more time with you and daddy, and you and daddy love her more than me!" Bandit said this displeased at her mother.

"But Bandit your little sister needs to be fed." said a worried Lyn-Z as she left Bandit behind.

"Maybe I should ask daddy." she thought to herself and then she saw Gerard watching tv with Isabella and then saw her asleep.

"Daddy?" she called for him, he didn't respond to her and she frowned.

"Daddy?" She said again but Gerard ignored her, then finally she yelled

"DADDY?!" he looked at her mad.

"What do you fucking want?!" he looked at her tired.

"I just want to watch tv with you."
The scared girl just looked at her father.

"It's all about you isn't it?" he looked at her fed up.

"No I just want to watch TV with you." she frowned.

"I don't have time for this, go play by yourself." Gerard looked at his daughter then walked away and Lyn-Z took little Isabella with her to feed her.

"Daddy why do you hate me?" the little girl cried as she looked at her father.

"I don't hate you, I just think you're annoying." he looked at her then pat her head, she then went to her parents room and took out a sharpie and started to go to the living room and started to draw on the walls.

"What are you doing Bandit?!" Gerard yelled.