Status: Finished

Bandit Lee Way and Her New Sister

Being lonesome is sad.

Bandit looked at her father yell at her as she kept drawing on the walls she knew if she didn't get any attention she's going to have to rebel to get attention.

"I'm not doing anything.." Bandit kept writing and drawing on the walls.

"NO YOU DON'T DO THAT!" Gerard took the sharpie away from Bandit and sent her to her room.

"But daddy why are you mean to me?" she cried.
"All I want to be is loved, is that too hard to do?" then she walked upstairs, overheard Gerard say to Lyn-Z about how great his other daughter Isabella is and Bandit was just ugh.

"I really wish daddy would love me just like my little sister." frowned Bandit and she hatched a plan, she was smart and then she drew a nice picture for Gerard and in the picture it had Gerard, Lyn-Z, Isabella, and herself, she colored it all in and came downstairs and saw Gerard.

"Daddy I made this for you." 
she looked at him but he didn't look back and she was sad, then she went upstairs and up to her room, Gerard admired the picture then called Bandit down.

"This is a good picture, Bandit." he smiled and gave her a hug but she was too scared to hug her father because he yelled at her.

"Come here I won't hurt you." Finally Bandit came and gave him a hug and felt happy, not feeling neglected.

"I thought you never liked me ever again daddy." she felt sad the Gerard looked at her frown.

"Well I do like you but you did something very naughty, do you want to help your uncle Mikey paint the wall?" he looked at Bandit, he was very happy right now.

"Yes daddy, I'd like to help uncle Mikey!" she smiled as happy tears ran across her face.

"Okay well he's coming in the morning So I'll help you paint, too." he looked at his hand and thought, "hmm, my brother should bond with my daughter."

"Daddy, daddy, DADDY!" she snapped Gerard out of confusion.