Status: Finished

Bandit Lee Way and Her New Sister

I scream you scream we all scream for ice cream.

Bandit looked at her father as he said no, she then looked out the window and they were almost close to the ice cream parlor, they finally reached their destination.

"Daddy are we there yet?" she looked at her father, he looked at her.

"Yes we are there." he smiled and got out then opened the door and helped Bandit get out of the car.

"Thank you daddy." she smiled politely to her father.

"No Problem Sugar boo." he gave her a quick kiss on the cheek then put her little hand in his big hand and the walked.

"Daddy is this the place?" she smiled as she looked at the parlor.

"Yes that's the place." he puts Bandit up like a piggyback ride, he smiles.

"So sugar, what ice cream flavor you want?" he smiled as she looked at them all.

"I want this one." Bandit pointed at the cookies and cream one and Gerard looked at the ice cream parlor guy.

"Hello welcome you two look lovely, what kind of ice cream do you want?" the man looked at bandit.

"Well can we get one cookies and cream, and one vanilla ice cream on a cone." smiled Gerard as he pulled out $5.00 out of his wallet and handed his change back, he stuffed the rest of his money in his wallets.

"Daddy?" said Bandit as she looked at all the ice cream, she loved her dad very much.

"Yes dear?" said a happy Gerard.

"I love you daddy." she blushed smiling.

"Well here you guys are, one for the cute little girl and one for her father." the man smiled and Bandit smiled back as he waved at her and his dad, they walked out of the parlor and went to the park and bandit wanted to play on the swings.

"Daddy will you push me on the swings?" Bandit smiled as she was happy.

"Sure after you finish eating your ice cream." he smiled and they finished their ice cream.