Status: Finished

Bandit Lee Way and Her New Sister

The Pet Store.

As Gerard looked at his daughter he knew that getting a pet would make Bandit happy, she always wanted a pet after all.

"Daddy I want to get a bunny." she saw tiny baby ones in cages and she wanted two, so she asked her dad

"Daddy?" Bandit looked at him

"Yes dear?" he looked back at her as she gazed at the cage.

"Can I get two bunnies?" she smiled pointing at two.

"Okay but if we get a boy and a girl bunny we must keep them away from each other." said Gerard sternly.

"Why daddy?" she looked at her father.

"Because they can do bad things that you're too young to even understand." Gerard gulped as he explained is to his confused daughter

"What kind of things?" asked Bandit still confused.

"Stuff that your mom and I do, they have babies like how your mom had you and Isabella." he hid a chuckle trying not to laugh at his daughter.

"Oh.. Can I still have two?" she looked at her father.

"Okay you can have two." he tried to smile but got annoyed by Bandit.

"Thanks daddy!" she smiled and put them in the pet cage and then they got ready to come home.

"Daddy?" the little girl looked at her father again, he dad look at her as they got into the drive-way.

"Yes baby?" he sighed, she looked at him.

"What are the two bunnies doing?" Bandit was worried.

"I don't know but you shouldn't worry about them dear." he went out of the car and got her out then got the things out.

"Daddy let me play with the bunnies." Bandit looked at the boy and girl bunnies, then Gerard looked at them.

"Aw what will you name them?" he looked at the bunnies in Aw.

"I'll name the girl one Shannon and the boy one Pepper." Bandit looked at her father then smiled.