Status: Finished

Bandit Lee Way and Her New Sister

In the night.

Later on a few hours ago Bandit could hear Isabella cry and then she heard the door in the new nursery open and close, her father was so tired he couldn't sleep and he didn't look too pretty with messy hair and no beauty sleep, Bandit went up to Gerard.

"Daddy can I get a glass of water?" Bandit said in a tired tone in her voice

"Well okay you can but go to sleep after drinking your water."
A tired Gerard said as she went to get a drink.

"Daddy?"
Bandit looked at her father.

"What is it Bandit?"
Asked a concerned Gerard.

"What if I go pee in bed?"
Bandit looked at her father confused, then Gerard looked at her back holding her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"You won't go pee in the bed don't worry you can go to the washroom after you drink your water, before you go to bed."
He chuckled in a happy way, all joy was the best thing that came into mind.

"Okay daddy I'll go to the potty now."
Little Bandit was so happy but very tired yet again so after all that she sat with Gerard in the kitchen and talked to him

"Daddy why do you look funny looking?" Bandit looked at him then laughed.

"I'm not funny looking Silly little Bandit."
They both laughed and then they both felt tired.

"Daddy?" Bandit looked at him.

"Yes?"

"Later on can we go to the toy store please?" asked the curious girl to her father.

"Yes we can, want any toys?" asked Gerard looking at his daughter.

"Well I don't know what I'd want." bandit frowns, then puts the glass away.

"Well okay, You could ask for anything you want."
Gerard kept gazing at his daughter.

"Well daddy I want a boyfriend."