Status: Finished

Bandit Lee Way and Her New Sister

Saying sorry can fix things.

Bandit was running up to her room, she was very sad then she closed the door behind her.

"Daddy is a bad man." she cried and cried then Lyn-Z came in.

"Hey Bandit what's wrong?" she looked at Bandit worried.

"Daddy hit me!" Bandit cried very loud.

"He did?" Lyn-Z frowned.

"Yes mommy, he smacked me and it hurts!" Bandit showed Lyn-Z her slap mark, it was still on her cheek and then Bandit looked at her mum.

"Oh do you want me to make it better?" Lyn-Z looked at her daughter then her daughter nodded.

"I'll give it a kiss m'kay?" Lyn-Z smiled, Bandit nodded once again and then snuggled up to her mum.

"Mommy?" she looked up at her mom.

"Yes baby?" she looked at Bandit then kissed her cheek.

"I like it when you kiss my cheek." Bandit looked at her mum sheepishly, her mum stared at her then smiled politely.

"I like it when you feel happy." she looked at her 5 year old and smiled, the tiny toddler looked back at her mum.

"Mommy you're much nicer than daddy, he yells at me and likes baby sister more." the sad toddler stated, then Lyn-Z sat at her Daughters Bedside.

"Well I wouldn't hit you, it could mess you up." Lyn-Z frowned then looked at Bandits bed.

"Really how?" frowned Bandit, looking away.

"Well he could really make you become slow or kill you or make you sleep for a long time in a hospital." frowned the mother at her daughter, Bandit looked at her sad.

"Would Daddy see me at the hospital?" said the sad,scared Bandit.

"Well I think He Would." Lyn-Z looked at her daughter a lot.

"But Daddy won't care about me!" Bandit felt sad.

"I think he would care, he loves you a lot." Lyn-Z tried to cheer up her daughter then Gerard came in.

"Hey babe I'll talk to bandit and I want to say a few things to her." Lyn-Z smiled then left, leaving him and Bandit in the room, Bandit hid under her covers, still scared of her father.

"Bandit, love I'm sorry." he looked at Bandit, Bandit emerged from the covers.

"Daddy I'm sorry I swore." little Bandit cried as her dad hugged her then she smiled.

"Daddy I have a question?" she smiled.

"What is it?" Gerard looked at her daughter.