Status: Finished

Bandit Lee Way and Her New Sister

Jealousy is an ugly thing.

"Well daddy will I still be a little girl forever?" she laughed.

"Um well you can't always be forever young." laughed Gerard as he touched her cheek lightly and gave her a hug in his arms.

"Daddy.." she looked at her father.

"Yes dear?" he smiled.

"I want to be better than my sister." Bandit smiled

"Well you are but shush don't tell anyone." he winked as she kept her promise.

"Can I play with baby sister?" Bandit looked at her dad.

"Yes you can." he smiled then she went in her sisters room, and looked at her sister.

"I hate you, you stole daddy and mommy from me." bandit had hate for her sister, she then kicked her sister.

"I wish you were never born! I don't want to see your face!" she threw Isabella out the window and Isabella was crying and crying and Lyn-Z went outside to get some fresh air, she saw Isabella and rushed to her side, Isabella was held in Lyn-Zs arms and she cried and went back in and saw Gerard.

"Dear am I so glad to see you!" she frowned and cried and saw Isabella not responding.

"Yes love what's wrong?" Gerard frowned and saw Bandit walk up to her dad and she looked at Isabella.

"Daddy what happened to Isabella?" Bandit looked at Isabella, Isabella had a big bruise on her forehead.

"Well Bandit dear go to your room please." he was trying not to let out any anger.

"No Daddy what happened to Isabella?" she looked at her father and frowned.

"Well maybe you should tell us instead of you tell me." he looked at the ground angry, he knew Bandit was still scared of him, he wanted to let his anger out, just hit her a lot, see how she liked it, for some reason he didn't want to, he knew that Bandit would get taken away from him and his wife so he looked at her.

"Well daddy she fell down the window." frowned the little girl.