Status: Finished

Bandit Lee Way and Her New Sister

Swearing

Bandit ran away from her father because she was scared, he chased her all mad.

"Bandit get back here you need to be taught a lesson!" he heard her cry and whimper in sadness.
Bandit was crying she was very sad then her father came in.

"Daddy I'm sorry I said fuck you." she cried.

"Well Bandit I think you need to be in a timeout till you feel like a civil person then you can leave the corner." Gerard sighed as you can see or hear, he's tired but he loves his kids as much.

"But daddy.."

"But what? It's your fault for swearing at your father." Gerard frowned then he looked at her and asked himself. "what will I do now, oh boy here we go again." he rolled his eyes.

"But daddy it's scary, I think my room is scary." as she tried to leave Gerard grabbed her then she cried.

"Daddy, let me go!" she cried and cried.

"No you're grounded and you have to clean up the house." Gerard said that as he sighed.

"But daddy I said I was sorry!" Bandit looked sad.

"Well just clean your room and don't ever say that rude word again."

"Daddy?" little Bandit looked at her father.

"Yes Bandit?" Gerard looked at her as she looked back at him curiously.

"What does Fuck mean?" she asked.