Status: Finished

Bandit Lee Way and Her New Sister

A bad word.

"Well.." Gerard looked at his daughter

"Well what?" Bandit looked at him curious.

"Well it means god knows what he's doing and that if you say that word you can go to the place Satan is from."

"hell?"

"Where did you hear that?" asked Gerard

"South Park."

"Who The Heck let you watch that?"

"The babysitter did." bandit looked at her father again.

"Well Bandit I'll tell you the real meaning of it and you must not tell now come sit on your bed with me." he looked at her with a big gulp, Bandit sat on the bed next to him then looked at him taking a gulp.

"Well fuck is when you see me and your mom in bed that's what it is, it's hard to explain Bandit. You were born after your mom and dad had sex."

"What's sex?" she looked at her dad as she saw him blush.

"Well sex is when two people love each other that they want to make a baby like you so they wait 9 months and then that's just about it till you're born."

"But daddy, Mommy said I came from the stork." she looked at him.

"Well when you get older I'll be more aware about this subject and talk to you about it now clean your room." he looked at his daughter and wiped sweat off his face.