Status: Finished

Bandit Lee Way and Her New Sister

Too many questions so little time.

Bandit looked at her father as she finished cleaning her room then she tugged on his hand when he didn't notice her.

"Daddy?" she tugged on his hand lightly.

"hold on." he told Lyn-Z then he looked at Bandit. "What is it bandit?"

"Daddy I did all of my room." Bandit giggled, as she look at the window. "I cleaned my whole room!"

"That's a good job Now go wash my dirty socks!" Gerard chuckled.

"Ew, no daddy. " Bandit looked away.

"I was just kidding, love." he smiled and then looked at Lyn-Z as he was about to get dressed he was half naked just shirtless, topless, whatever you'd call it.

"Daddy what's that?" Bandit looked at her fathers boob and pointed at it.

"That's something you don't need to worry about till later." he laughed.

"But daddy I really want to know what it is." Bandit frowned, she knew her father wouldn't tell her yet and she was looking at him with a stare.

"Alright fine, it's my boob." Gerard looked at his daughter then at the ground.

"Daddy what's a boob?" asked Bandit.

"Oh my god, Bandit you ask too much questions." he looked at her then she frowned.

"Sorry daddy." frowned Bandit.

"It's alright." Gerard looked at them both and got ready for work and kissed  Bandit, Lyn-Z then Isabella on the head except Lyn-Z got kissed on the lips and Gerard got in his car and drove to the studio.