Status: Finished

Bandit Lee Way and Her New Sister

No worries.

A few hours later Gerard comes back from the studio then goes to see Lyn-Z as she's making some dinner so Gerard looks at her.

"Hey Lyn-Z!" he hugged her then looked at Isabella and held her in his arms.

"Why hello Gee!" She giggled but she looked at him then she smiled.

"Where's Bandit?" he looked at his wife smiling as she made some dinner the dinner was vegetable stirfry.

"Well she's in the living room watching TV." she smiled back and finished making the food then she called Bandit.

"BANDIT, DINNER!!" she yelled and bandit came up to her and hugged Gerard.

"Daddy I missed you!" Bandit cried and cried but in a good way.

"I missed you too, angel. He smiled and got her a video, it had a Pikachu on the cover of it.

"What is it?" she smiled as she took it.

"Well I have a friend who works at Cartoon Network and he asked me if you like that show, he got you a cute video of it." he smiled at Bandit.

"Daddy, you're the best!" Bandit jumped on her fathers lap.

"Why thanks sugar boo, you're daddies little girl." he smiled then saw her giggle.

"Daddy I like when you call me that." she giggled as she looked at Gerard all happy.

"Sugar Boo?" he looked at her and saw her giggle.

"Yes that one." she laughed like a cute looking girl in an anime movie from Japan.