Status: Finished

Bandit Lee Way and Her New Sister

Joy is a happy thing.

Gerard looked at his daughter as she smiled he liked when she smiled but then she looked away from him.

"So Bandit?" he looked at her.

"Yes Daddy?" she looked at him back.

"Want me to read a book after you finish eating before you go to bed?"

"Yes please, daddy I would like it if you did." she smiled and looked at his hair then she raised her arms up since she wanted to go up.

"Up?" she held her arms up then Gerard picked her up and she ran her tiny fingers in his hair.

"Daddy your hair is too messy." she complained then he kissed her cheek.

"I know, sorry Bandit." he hold her close so she won't fall, then he did a rocket ship like those roller coasters that you see in amusement parks.

"Wee! Daddy this is fun!" she smiled with so much laughter, then he gave her a piggy back ride and they both sat on the couch watching TV.

"Daddy I like it when you do rocket ship to me!" She giggled but couldn't stop, she loved her dad and her dad loved her.

"Well Bandit I just only want you to be happy." he smiled.

"Daddy I'm always happy when you play with me." She took him to the playroom and played some Lego with Gerard.

"Daddy I can make this." She kept playing and made a Lego box out of blocks.

"That's a very good job! I'm proud of you." Gerard looked at her very happy then she showed him how to make the box.