In Love With All Of These Vampires.

Haven

With the Bermuda Triangle's perimeter in view, I knew it about time to grab my bag and head on to the smaller boat that would take us the dock of the island. I had made one friend so far, another werewolf that goes by the name of Jack. He stood close to me, as we leaned over the side of the boat, in human form, hands clasped into fists, staring at our fate.

“So what do you think about a mix of classes with vampires?” Jack asked me.

I looked over at him and shrugged, “Well, obviously, I'm okay with it or I wouldn't have applied to this school.” I told him, and kept my eyes out on the ocean. “Although, in the past, I've had a short temper when it comes to the bloodsuckers. My mom thinks this will be a good opportunity for me. Vampires killed me father, you know.” I looked over at him.

“Then how could you ever be okay with going to school with them?” Jack frowned, leaning a bit closer, as if he were wanting a story from me.

I sighed, “I want to get over it. It's all in the past. More werewolves have been killed by vampires, just as we have killed many of them. There's no point in holding a grudge.” I turned my back to the sea and picked up my brown, dirty duffel bag and threw it over my shoulder as my black hair fell in my eyes.

“Well, Haven, you always got me.” Jack laughed, slightly, and I shook my head. “I'll see you tomorrow at the feast.” Jack said as he left to go find his bag.

I waited around, walking through the ship, looking around at all the other werewolves, playing games and talking to pass the time. I wonder if they held anger as I did, towards the Pale Ones, wanting nothing more than to exterminate them from the land. Werewolves could kill vampires easily, but it took a clan of them to kill one of us. If we did go to war, we would most likely win. We were created to hunt them. That was our job. But, now it was time to put that out of our minds, and look forward to a peaceful future. Which I was going to try to do at all costs.

“Board the boats!” A man on deck yelled to all of us, and I walked over, standing in line as small wooden boats took about ten of us at a time into the Bermuda Triangle and to the docks. I looked around for Jack, wishing he hadn't run off like that, and wishing he had stayed with me. He was the only werewolf I had talked to yet, and I was hoping we could share a dorm with one another, but I think the staff at Mitternacht Klasse chose room mates. I hope they weren't stupid enough to have vampires and werewolves share rooms. That would be a terrible mistake.

Finally, I got to step onto of the boats, taking the seat by the front, and looking out at the dark waters as a man stood at the side and helped some of the girl wolves in. He blew a whistle to signal that the boat was full, and then him and another man began paddling the boat towards the dock.

I wondered what happened when humans tried to cross the perimeter.

After passing it, a dark island came into view, and lights in the huge castle were visible. Torches lit up the dock, to help the men who were paddling see where to go. I held my bag close to me, and hoped I wouldn't kill any vampire here. I wonder what they would do as punishment. Would they kill the werewolf too? Or would they just send him home?

I scratched the back of my ear and frowned as the boat got to the dock. I jumped out onto it, and helped the men, help the girl wolves onto the deck. Psh, they did not need help. Most of the girl werewolves were more powerful than the males, but they just liked to act innocent and helpless, but when it came right down to it, they were vicious.

I took Linda's hand, and smiled at her. She was the prettiest wolf I had ever seen, and I may have a slight crush on her. “Hi.” I said to her as I helped up onto the dock and then away from the edge.

“Hey, Haven, I'm glad you got accepted.” She smiled at me with her bright blue eyes, and I peered back at her with my plain brown ones.

I ran a hand through my black hair. “Yea, I guess.” I smiled at her as we turned and began walking towards Mitternacht Klasse, and I was paying nothing bad would happen in the next year that I stayed here.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait,
internet has been crap.
-xoxo.