In Love With All Of These Vampires.

Haven

Looking up at the tall walls of the school, all the students were pulled into the lobby to learn of our roommates and were our rooms would be located. They told us after we settled in that we would all come back here to be led to the Great Hall for a feast fit for kings. That made me drool a little. I wanted meat. And a lot of it.

Since my last name started with an 'A', I was one of the first werewolves to be called up. The other werewolf that I would be sharing a room with, their name was Jaq, a white headed boy with stone cold blue eyes. He was probably one of those rare white wolves that no one hardly ever gets a chance to see. The professor that was calling off names wore robes of black, and was bald.

“Now, as for the two vampires that will be sharing a room with these two werewolves, Carlos Montague and Ryan Baxter.” Montague? I cocked an eyebrow and as they got up close to us, I decided to try and make conversation.

“Montague?” I asked. “Were you related to the famous Romeo?” I smirked with a smile and the vampire seemed to cower in fear. I smirked.

“Yes.” Carlos forced a smile as he looked at me and the professor turned to us.

“Behave. Your room is 109 in corridor B. Here are your keys.” He handed each of us one key, and pointed us towards Corridor B. “Be back here in two hours for the feast, gentlemen.” He said and ushered us off so he could get to the rest of the students.

Leading the way, I walked through Corridor A, and heard the vampires snickering behind my back. I turned around and glared, “What?” I asked, and they looked up at me, eyes wide in fear. “That's what I thought.” I said as Jaq came up behind me.

“There was a girl, staring at you in the crowd, who was she?” He smiled at me.

“It was probably Linda,” I smiled dreamily, her face appearing in my mind. I could already see our future together, long and bright, and happy. “I can't wait to see her at the feast...” I told Jaq.

“Are you in love?” He asked me, analyzing my face for any expression.

“I think so, I don't know, it's a really strong feeling, but I don't know what it is, so I'm not going to call it love.” I told him with a smile, “But it sure does feel like it...”

We got into our rooms and the vampires slung their bags on one set of the bunk beds. Jaq and I put ours on the other two, me taking the bottom and him the top.

I turned to the vampires, “So we might as well try to get along, we're in here with one another for a year, so, let me introduce myself, I'm Haven.” I told him, with a small smile playing on my lips, mainly from the thought of Linda.

Carlos introduced himself, “I'm Carlos, and yes, as you asked earlier I am related to the famous Montague family that Shakespeare wrote about, and yes it was a true story, not fiction as most people think.” He said, sitting down on his bed.

“And I'm Ryan, just plain Ryan....” The other vampire said. They were both very handsome with bright green eyes and shaggy brown hair.

“No one is just plain...” I whispered to him and began unpacking.