In Love With All Of These Vampires.

Helena

Alexandre pointed out the fact that we were getting off the boat and onto the docks. Several other vampires were waiting on the decks already. We stood behind a few others, excitedly waiting for their roommates to get their things and head to their dorms.

I wondered who mine would be.

"Helena Carter and Mari Carver." Oh, great, wonderful, the one vampire I hate more then anybody and I'm her roommate. Sucks that our names are so close. But I should have known this would happen. I sighed, grabbed my things, said goodbye to Alexandre, and walked off to the dorms with Mari.

"If you try to do anything stupid around me, I will hurt you." I hissed at her. She nodded with a smile, and kept skipping along. Damn her and her happiness!

We soon got to the dorms and set our things on our bunk right before the werewolves showed up. They looked like total bitches, but you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, no matter what kind, right? Right.

"Hi, I'm Helena Carter. That's Mari Carver. No relation at all or she'd be dead. And may I ask who you both are?" I asked, trying to at least be polite.

"I'm LeAnn Lee, and that's my best friend Jen Love." Lee and Love? What the hell was this joke?! I smiled anyways, and told them I was pleased to meet them.

"So, what are your powers?" One asked me. I believe it was Jen.

"Um... powers? Well... I have a lot actually." I shrugged.

"Like what exactly?" She asked, a glimmer in her eyes.

"I can control minds and I can kill people with the snap of my fingers or the blink of my eyes." She nodded, scared, and went back to her bunk.

"Let's all try to get along and not kill each other. Alright? Alright." And we all started packing after a final nod of agreement.

Hopefully the agreement stayed strong. Otherwise they'd be in danger.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, short, I know, but I have major writers block and I needed to at least update.
Enjoy this!
Dezzy is up next.