Status: Working On It :D

My Automatic Attention

Chapter 2

It was now lunch, and through all of my classes I was pretty much getting felt up in most classes by perverted pigs I'd had enough and told Bill the next one to touch me was getting a head butt from me. Next thing I knew I felt arms around me in the queue to get food. So, I turned around and butted the person behind me, as hard as I could.

“OW!, What the hell was that for?!” I heard someone yell. I opened my eyes and there stood Tom, hand held to his noes.

“Oh My GOD! I am so, so, so sorry, I never meant it” I stood there with y hand over my mouth in utter shock.

“It's fine, it's fine, its only,” he pulled his hands form his face, “BLEEDING!, my noes is bleeding!” he shouted.

“I'm sorry, Bill come and take him to the office with me” I said shaking a little out of fear of Tom wanting to hit me.

We got Tom to the office and sat him down, Bill went to tell the secretary and I went yo get Tom some tissues to stop the blood. I came back after getting the tissues for him and handed them over, I then walked to the other side of the large waiting room beside the office to wait for Simone to turn up in the car to take him home. Tom looked up at me, “why are you sitting over there liebe?”
I looked at him through my hair and shrugged, honestly I was afraid to look at him, I had head butted James once, he hit me across my back so hard I had a bruise the shape of a hand for two weeks afterwards.

“Um just thought you'd need a little space is all” I said looking back towards the floor.

“Well I don't, I want you to sit hear and tell me why you head butted me” he said with a slight smile.

I stood up and took a seat next to him, I placed my bag on the floor next to the chair, and turned towards him ready to explain.

“well, you see, there have been these boys, at least one in every class, that have managed to feel me up at one point during the lesson. And I told Bill one more person does it and I will butt them myself.” I looked back at the floor.

“I didn't know she would actually do it to be honest, she looks far too sweet.” Bill said to Tom flashing a big smile.

Tom looked at me, “did you think I was someone else?” he asked

See now look at what you have done, the first friends you've made already hate you, I can't go anywhere with you, your a sorry excuse for a child, your going to turn out just like your mother, an alcoholic single parent with no life. I mean, your already halfway there, you drink whenever your mother is not around and you always going to be alone, you always manage to push other people away. Is no one good enough for you?, do you think your better than everyone else, huh?-

I cut off my train of thought against myself to answer Tom, “yer, yer I did, I thought you where that blonde guy from my history class” I said still looking at the floor.

“Oh, you mean Jaycub? The guy in the jacket like mine?” he said still with the tissue on his noes.

“Well, his doesn't have blood all over it, but yer that guy.” I said looking at him for the first time since we sat down.

“Mine wouldn't have blood on it if you hadn't head butted me, but its fine, its old any way, I was going to get a new one soon.” he said with what I could make out as a smile from what part of his mouth I could see.

“But you only got that a few days ago-” Bill started but was cut off with Tom elbowing him yet again.

“Well, old or new, I'll pay for another one for you, it's my fault anyway.” I said with a guilty smile.

Tom opened his mouth to talk but was cut off by the sound of a car horn, we all turned around to see who was outside. It was Simone in the black BMW. Tom stood up an turned to look at me, he offered me his hand to help me up, I gave him a questioning look as to why I would need to stand. He looked at me.

“I think my mum would like to know who popped my noes, don't you?” he asked.

I shook my head as I didn't want to put myself to more shame and have her not like me for hurting her son. He grabbed my hand anyway and pulled me up with him. We walked out to the car and stood in front of the driver side window, Mrs. Kaulitz was sitting there looking at me. She turned to Tom but pointed at me.

“Is this who popped your noes?” she asked, I looked down but could see Tom nodding through my eyelashes.

She tapped me on the shoulder. I looked up at her through my slightly thick bangs, she smiled, “at least we know you have a friend that can stick up for herself, eh Tom?” she laughed lightly. “now mister, get in the car, and that's your new jacket, that cost a lot of money Tom, I told you not to wear that to school!” she told him.

“Um, excuse me, Mrs. Kaulitz, I told him I'd pay for a new one since it was my fault, I will take full blame. And please don't tell me I shouldn't, because your son has already tried that.” I said seriously.

“No dear, it's fine, it was probably his fault anyway,”

“Actually, it was my fault, not his, I head butted him.” I said.

“Tom, a girl did that to you? Well-” I cut her off,

“Um, if it's any consolation I grew up, fighting boys, as my older brother ad a lot of friends over when I was young.” I said.

“Yes, well, anyway, we best get him to the doctor to find out if they can stop the bleeding, oh and Bill, there is a spare key in the garden, you know where t look,” she smiled, “would you like to come to tea so I can show my husband, Gordon, you met this morning, who finally showed my son which gender is the best.” she smiled again, but happier this time.

“Um, sure.” I said

Well I guess anything is better than eating what ever food you make, if I wasn't part of you, I'd kill myself, but I'm going to make you better if it's the last thing I do. I hated that little voice in my head, I was sure it was battling against me.

“Dear, don't you have to ask your parents?”

“No, they won't mind, they've been hoping I'd make a friend soon” if by that you mean that your 'mother' will hopefully be asleep when you come in, and James will be out then I totally believe you.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments please :) xx