Status: 9/10/11: We're busy for the weekend and possibly a few days next week but we will update soon, around next week tops. Xoxo

Eyes Like Sunsets.

The Last Few Hours Have Been Amazing

So it's been a few hours since I had followed Zack like he wanted me too. It was amazing. The last few hours that is. He introduced me to the rest of the band, but I already knew their names, I mean, I think it's respectful if you know your favorite band's band member's names. But that's just me. We drank a couple beers, I watched the All Time Low boys throw a football at each other which ended where Alex and Jack got into a wrestling match. Alex won of course.

I also went with them in the tour bus, we drank beer and got along great but after about thirty minutes in the tour bus, they had to leave to take their equipment off the stage. Alex was supposed to help but he started whining about wanting to hang out with me some more so Jack paid some scenester kid with a really tall green Mohawk 100$ to help set the stage up so Alex can be with me. When Alex was whining, I was feeling all good and fuzzy inside.

While me and Alex were alone we talked animatedly about everything, from the basics of what our favorite sports teams were and if we have any pets, to sharing and comparing our high school experiences. We got along fantastic. I even started getting my confidence back that I was beginning to drop signs to Alex which he picked up mighty quickly, well duh Meg, he’s Alex freakin’ Gaskarth. We inched closer and closer, he placed his right hand on my right thigh and I wrapped both my arms around his neck. He was wearing his black beanie, making his brown locks stick out everywhere. He’s such a cutie.

He took his right hand away from my thigh but to replace both his hands on the middle of my torso, lightly moving me closer to where my legs were practically on his lap. My heart was racing faster and faster and right when his lips brush mine, the tour bus door bangs open making me jump a million feet apart from him and almost landing on the floor. Alex just calmly stares up at the person who interrupted our kiss. Rian.

"Hey dude, sorry about breaking this intimate moment but sound check needs you, so come on." he said. He turned to me, giving me a genuine smile. "Hey Meg."

I grinned and waved. Alex got up from the couch, heading for the tour bus door. Rian had already left but Alex waited for me. As we left the tour bus, he wrapped his right arm around my waist and said that The Maine was about to play, he led me to the stage right as John got on the stage. Before he left, he pecked me on the cheek. I walked back to the front of the stage, shoving my way through. As The Maine got on stage, I looked up at John. His green eyes were scanning the crowd, I could tell he was searching for someone. Probably Jovi. After a few moments of searching the crowd and doing an intro to his set. I'm guessing he found Jovi. His whole expression went up, he was so happy that he started blabbering and a quite a few people were getting restless with his talking, so I grabbed some random girl’s drink and threw it on stage, right by John’s feet.

“Hey!” he yelled into the mike. “Who the fuck threw that?”

“Me asshole.” I yelled back. “Now shut up and play music.” John looked in my direction and gave a laugh. Honestly John's like another best friend. I think I've said that already but really. He's so easy to get along with that I consider him like another best friend to me.

“Oh, alright.” he turned to Garrett. “Tune your guitar faggot so we can play.” Garrett flipped him off, tuned his guitar and they started rocking out. Every now and then during the set I noticed John would look in a particular spot, most likely Jovi was there. He would occasionally give me a small smile or a wink but none of it was flirty just friendly but I guess the girl next to me took it the wrong way, she was pissed beyond belief. Well for the fact that I had randomly grabbed her drink to throw at John and now she thinks I have a thing with him. Oh you silly little blonde bimbo, I'm not the one having a thing with the incredible John, my best friend Jovi is.

After they finished John handed his guitar to some stage guy and hopped off the stage and into the crowd. Swarms of girls were flocking at his side wanting a picture, a hug, an autograph, and even a kiss. He always gave them a picture, hug, and autograph but went some place else. I knew he was going to Jovi but with all the girls swarming him, I lost track of where he went so I was already on another stage looking for Jovi. That bitch. Next time we go to a concert, I’m bringing a leash.

So the whole time while I was looking for my soon to be ex best friend Alex found me again, we were flirting nonstop. I was actually getting pretty comfortable around Alex. Most of the time I forgot that he was in this famous band, my favorite famous band, might I add. It was like we’ve known each other forever and I kinda liked it. My exes were either jerks from the beginning or turning into jerks while we were dating. Alex had a douche reputation but he wasn’t showing it to me and I liked it.

After we finally found Jovi, who unsurprisingly, was with John, it was about the end of the whole concert. "Thanks for throwing that fucking bottle at me bitch." John said in mock-anger.

Jovi turned towards me, "That was you?"

"Yeah, this loser wouldn't shut up and play music so I had to do something to save his band's career." I replied. John walked over and engulfed me in a hug.

"Oh how will I ever repay you?" he said dramatically.

"Be my guy best friend!" I replied equally dramatically.

John laughed and we broke up the hug. He sticks his left hand out. "Deal." I shake it and I turned my attention back to Alex. I was upset, I’m not gonna lie. I should’ve prepared myself for the disappointment at the end of the day. But honestly, how many girls, let alone fans, get to be with Alex all day! That’s right, none, let alone a few. After about thirty minutes of leaving John and Alex behind so they can pack up and leave, Jovi and I made our way to our car in the parking lot, I heard gravel crunching and stomping. I turned around to see who the elephant it is making all the barbaric stomping. It‘s a guy with a dark grey hood. “MEGAN!” I heard my name. I looked around the parking lot but all I saw was the hooded figure walking towards me. I’m about to turn around when I see the figure start to practically run. I just stood there until the figure came up to me. Jovi was a few feet ahead but she turned around when, I guess, she noticed I wasn’t following her.

We were under one of the parking lot’s light and I could make out who the hooded figure was. “So I wanted my concert kiss.” By now, Jovi has left, probably already in her car, texting away to John. Yes, she got his number. Oh wait, so do I. Well never mind.

I raised one of my eyebrows, giving him a smirk. “A concert kiss?”

“Yeah,” he said. “You know, a kiss that you get from a concert. Hence, concert kiss.”

I gave a laugh and flirtatiously replied, “And how many other girls have you gotten a concert kiss with before me Mr. Gaskarth?”

Alex scrunched up his nose. “Ew don’t call me that. I feel old.”

“You are.”

“Thank you Megan.” he gave me a sarcastic smile. “Anyways, you’re my first. Taking my concert kiss virginity. Aren’t you proud?”

“Oh yeah, I’m definitely proud. Brag that to all the interviewers you come across, later in life.” I mocked.

Alex just gave me a nice smile and leaned forward. He placed his hands on my hips and ushered me towards him as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He tilted his head a little and leaned down some more, giving me a kiss right on the lips. I’m about to open my mouth a little to give his tongue entrance until we hear shrieks and screams coming from across the parking lot. He broke the kiss and mumbled, “We keep getting interrupted.”

“But we actually kissed this time.” I replied. “Looks like we beat them to the punch. Winners right here.” I grinned. Alex looked at me and grinned back then leaned forward, collapsing his teeth on my lower lip and nibbled. As Paris Hilton would say, ‘That’s hot.’

Alex let go of me completely and I felt a sudden sadness being washed over me. He pulled his iPhone out of his back jeans pocket and touched it a little. The light on the screen lit up his face so I could see his brown hair sticking out a little from under the hood. Holy shit, he’s so hot. “What’s your number?” he asked me.

I stared up at him. “Are you serious?” I asked shocked.

“Yeah.”

I told him my number still not believing that he actually wanted it. [I[Calm down Megan, he’s not gonna call you. He lives in fuckin’ Maryland and you’re in Cali. So after my mind pretty much buzz killed my mood and shut me down, the sad feeling came back again. Minds are such bitches. They ruin your day everyday. “I’ll call you tomorrow.”

I gave him a nod, still not believing that he would even remotely talk to me again. “Oh and I texted you so you have my number too.”

I pulled my own iPhone out of my white shorts pocket and saw a message with an unknown number on it. The text message was just basically a penis in text form. “Only you.” I laughed as I saved his number.

He gave me a smirk and pulled me closer to him, squeezing me tight. “I’ll miss you.” he said, giving me a peck on the cheek.

“Me too.” I replied.

“It was amazing meeting you, I feel like it’s good karma meeting you.” He kissed me on the forehead.

“Yeah, don’t do anything bad. Karma is a bitch too.” I joked. He gave me another smile. “You smile a lot.” I pointed out.

“Yeah well, I was around a happy and bouncy girl all day.”

“I have ADHD.” I muttered darkly, ashamed of my condition.

Alex gave out a laugh. “Yeah I think Jack does too.” His comment made me feel a little bit better about my condition. I’ve always been judged with it when I was younger. Teachers could not stand me because I couldn’t sit still, I don’t think they could ever handle teaching an ADHD kid. Medicine worked for me but it kind of got worse as I got to high school. High school was pretty cool though, I was the obnoxious one in class and everyone loves an obnoxious class clown, am I right?

“I have to go. I want to go eat Dennys’ before we go home and I have to work on my monologue for my class all day tomorrow.” I said, breaking the silence. It wasn’t awkward. It was comfortable, just standing there me in his arms. Oh my God, that sounded fucking cheesy.

“I’ll call you tomorrow as we’re on the road and if I’m too busy, I’ll text you or something.” I nodded my head and he kissed me on the lips. I kissed him back before breaking up our hug. “Oh hey I forgot. I want you to have this.” He unzips his jacket and reveals a blue and pink plaid lumber jack shirt. One of those shirts you would see at Pacsun or something. He hands me the jacket. It was a gray hoodie with ‘The Silent Dreamers Club’ on the left breast side and on the back of the jacket was a light gray dream catcher.

“That’s my tattoo!” I blurted out excitedly.

Alex laughed. “What?”

“Yeah!” I exclaimed. “The dream catcher. It’s my tattoo on my left side of my torso!”

Alex looked at me wide-eyed. “Holy shit, I want to fucking see that.”

“Alex, I really love this jacket! Dream catchers are my favorite.” I slung the jacket over my left shoulder and jumped on his waist, wrapping my legs around him and giving him a big hug. Okay let me tell you something, I fucking love dream catchers. Dream catchers and fucking kangaroos. If anyone buys me any of those, I honestly don’t care who it is, even a serial killer, I will love them to death. Usually to win a girl’s heart is through a diamond, but mine are kangaroos and dream catchers. Sue me, I’m different. “Sorry about that. I got excited . . . “ I trailed off blushing.

“Yeah, me too.” Alex replied.

I gave him a confused look and then I got it. “Oh ha-ha that’s funny.” I said sarcastically. I looked at my phone. We’ve been out here for almost an hour. “Alex, I really have to go. I loved meeting you. Keep playing great music.” I said sincerely.

“You’re talking like we’re never gonna see each other again.” Alex joked.

“I’m just a fan.” I joked back but my underlining tone was serious and Alex knew it.

“Being a fan is just like the age difference with people who date older people. It’s just a number. Being a fan is just a label. You could be something more.” he replied, seriously.

“If you want it, I’m down.” I smirked.

“God you’re just like Jack, can’t take anything serious.” Alex whined.

I laughed and kissed his cheek. “Bye Alex.” I said behind me as I made my way to the car.

“Bye Megan.” I heard him say.

I opened the car and buckled myself in. As Jovi drove off the parking lot and stopped at a red light she gave me a look. “What?” I asked her.

“So?” she prompted.

“So?” I gave her a confused look.

“Oh my god. You were out there for an hour Megan and nothing happened?”

“Stuff happened.” I replied.

She gave me a glare. “You’re telling me tomorrow.”

I laughed again. This was literally the best day of my life, I’m not even kidding. I haven’t had so much fun since, well I don’t even remember.

And there you have it. My side of the story on meeting my favorite band. Alex never called me or texted me again, he ended up dating some wannabe actress tramp with an orange tan and fake boobs and dyed blonde hair. I was pretty pissed off but I’m actually dating Prince Harry right now. Yeah that’s right, I’m dating Prince William’s little brother. You jelly bro? We’re living happily ever after in his castle in some place in England. I forgot what it’s called but it’s elegant.

Okay, I’m lying. None of that happened. I’m not even home yet. But that will be my fallback plan if I never here from Alex again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the long wait!!

But I'm back and we're probably not gonna do a double update again, it was only because I was super busy with school that I couldn't update at all and it has already been a month. We're going back to single updating. Oh and the story's not over if you didn't get it already. Lol, I wanted to make it sort of like Olive's video diary in Easy A. So I did that with Megan. BTW, it's in past tense this chapter because, like I said, I wrote it as a sort of diary entry way. I'm writing present tense again from now on.

Oh and this is Megan's jacket Alex gave her: Le Jacket

And Megan's tattoo is inspired by Miley Cyrus, I fucking love her and her tattoo is amazing. I actually wanted something like that even before she got the tattoo! Haha so I added that in the story.

^^I talk too much. I'm done.

I'm editing this chapter because I forgot what I wrote in the story and now its all wrong. Excuse anything confusing.