Status: 9/10/11: We're busy for the weekend and possibly a few days next week but we will update soon, around next week tops. Xoxo

Eyes Like Sunsets.

Hormones In The Air

When Megan’s gone I feel kind of alone amongst the large amount of people. There are so many of them I feel like I’m in an ocean of hipsters, emos, punks, groupie band whores, and so much more. I look around and see a couple of kids not much younger than me smoking hand rolled cigarettes. Although, judging by the appearance of the stick it looks like it contains weed more so than nicotine.

I roll my eyes and walk away, looking back and forth at the many crowds. There are so many age groups here it’s ridiculous. I mean, there are kids here that look like they’re fucking twelve years-old. Who lets their twelve year-old child go to Warped Tour? That’s like handing your kid a hooker, a couple of six packs, and a bong and saying, goodbye sweetie, have a good time!

What idiots.

Gym Class Heroes are playing right now. Spitting out mad rhymes like nobody can touch them. I must say for rappers they clean up pretty nice around here. They’re not like most annoying musicians from their genre who talk about having sex and stuff like that. For one, their songs are actually catchy.

“You look lost.” I see some tall guy with short, spiky brown hair. He has gauges in his ear that aren’t small, but aren’t massive either. He also has a series of weird looking tattoos trailing up his left arm, which is holding a can of beer. “Looking for someone?”

I cross my arms over my chest and shake my head. “Nah, I’m good. I just got ditched by my friend for a couple of boarders on the other side of the venue so I’m sort of just wandering.” I shrug.

“Ah, I see. Well, I’m here if you’re looking for something to do.” He opens his arms up welcoming and smirks.

“Um, no thanks, I’ll pass.” I quickly dart away from the random guy and duck behind a group of people who are moshing together and chanting slurred words I can’t even begin to comprehend what they’re saying. It’s only noon and they’re already drunk, that’s classy.

I get pushed by one of the people in the moshing circle and nearly fall to the ground. Thankfully though, I manage to keep myself from falling face first. I stumble a couple of more steps until I’m fully recovered. Who knew Warped Tour was so rowdy? Oh right –everybody.

I really wish Megan wouldn’t have left me here. I feel like a clownfish in a sea of sharks waiting to be devoured. Sighing, I continue walking around, glancing at the scenery, the people, the bands, everything, until I hit the side of my face on a wall. Or at least something that feels like a wall. I hear a grunt and I’m not sure if it comes from me or the wall, so, I look.

“Good job Dreads.” He laughs. I blink a zillion times before I realize who it is. It’s him, one of the sole reasons why I kind of came here in the first place. His laugh is nice, I like it.

“Dreads?” I say, it’s the only thing that’s able to come from my mouth it seems like.

“Yeah,” He points to my head and grabs a piece of my hair and waves it in front of my face. “Dreads.”

I smile awkwardly and nod, “Right, I knew that.”

“I sure hope so; otherwise I’d hold quite a lot of concern for your well-being.”

“Yeah?” I raise my brow, trying to smirk flirtatiously. I feel like I should flirt with him, but I honestly have no idea how. Megan is the one who gets all the guys and flirts and has all these stories to tell about boyfriends and dating, while I talk about, well, other stuff with lesser importance.

He shoves his hand towards me, “John.”

I reluctantly grab it, shaking it lightly. “Jovi.” I reply.

“Is this your first Warped Tour?” He asks, disconnecting our hands after a while. He shoves it into his pockets and looks at me questionably, like he’s interested. Can that really happen? Can an actual famous musician like John O’Callaghan of The Maine be interested in little old me? Probably not, he’s most likely just being friendly so I don’t go off and complain to my friends that he’s a dick or something.

I nod.

“How are you liking it so far?”

I shrug; I’m not sure what to say really. Nothing exciting has really happened except for meeting him. “It’s good. I’ve only been here for a bit.”

“Well, I suppose you’re looking for somebody, so I guess I’ll let you go. It was nice meeting you Jovi; maybe I’ll see you around?” He rests one of his hands on my shoulder and tries to inch past me. When he does I turn around to say something, anything to keep him around, but next thing I know he’s surrounding by a bunch of band sluts.

Damn it. Now there’s no sense in talking to him now. He’s going to be too busy flirting with those girls and boosting his hormonal confidence.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really like this chapter, but I suppose it's the last one for today. Saddness. I finally get into the mood of writing more of this and getting into it and now I have to wait until tomorrow to update! This is... this is... uncanny! Well, no matter, wouldn't mind a sub or two, perhaps a comment? We're always looking for more of those.:)