Status: Getting started, yo.

Ezzy

The Note Book.

We returned to my house at about 7:30.
“Are you sure we went to school today?” my mother asked impatiently.

“Chill Mom, I had detention.” My mom gave me an unpleasing smile then signaled me I could leave up to my room.

Jack jumped on to my bed as soon as we had reached my room, I went and sat at my computer chair starting to feel some of that whiskey I had drank. My head started spinning slightly but I quickly found myself again.

“You OK?” Jack asked after he must have seen my face change five different colors.

“I'm fine,” I said as I reached over to pick up my laptop.

I was going to check to see if any one had really lived in that house.

As I typed the address into the search bar it was indeed an abandoned house, I felt relived and was about to tell jack but he had already feel asleep. I watched him for probably a good half hour, his question from earlier that day re entered my mind.

“Do you think you could ever like a guy?”

Well I'm sure I could... but did I want to. No, it had always been in my mind that I liked girls, Jessica entered my thoughts for a second, her beautiful hair filled my mind.

I skimmed over my Netflix “Watch Queue” and chose “The Notebook.” I wasn't one for the sappy chick flicks, but I felt in the mood to.
I quietly made my way to my reading area and feel asleep.

*

I woke to Tootsie licking on my face. “Stupid rat dog,” I mumbled to myself.
I heard Jack giggle in the next room.

“I personally like the dog,” Jack hollered to me.

“You would!” Jack put off that tough guy persona, but I knew he was as gentle and sweet as a teddy bear. Jack was one of those guys who would save a cat from a tree or adopt a dog if he watched one more of those deprived animal commercials.

It was Saturday, which meant I didn't have to listen to my mom go on about how I needed to go to school, when I didn't even plan on going to college...

“Well are we gonna get up?” Jack was getting impatient...
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, i got grounded for a week then i was on my death bed thanks to teenagmutantme, she decided that if she was gonna be sick i was going to be too(go figure) anyway im back to writting
Comment? Subscribe?
Go troll teenagemutantme's page? Yes.

I luzz teenagemutantme because she personally goes back and edits every chapter for typos. I luzzzz teenagmutantme. <3333