Status: Getting started, yo.

Ezzy

Road Trip.

I got in the shower, and then got dressed I took a little bit more time then usual on my makeup because I had plans in mind for this day.

"I like the way your eyes look today" Jack said with a gleeming smile upon his face.
I nodded in approval and grabbed my messenger bag before heading out the door, and down the stairs.

As I approached the end of the stair case I could hear my parents loudly disscusing something, I called it loudly disscusing because when I was younger my parents would constantly be bickering about something and I would always ask them to stop fighting, and my mother would go we are most certainly not fighting we are loudly disscusing, and she said it in a way like if I were to say it again that would be the end of my exsitance. Ah good ole' mom threating to kill me from day one.

" NO!, we cant tell him he came here looking for him" My father insisted to my mother
"Who was here?" I asked very impatently.
" No one, just go" My mother gave me a direct look, I already knew what they were talking about, I heard jacks dads car this morning pull up, I knew they were'nt going to tell me.

I pulled jack out the door, and started my mothers car, I looked over at jack and he gave me the biggest smile.
"Someone is in a good mood today huh?"

" Ha, just drive the car ez." Jack said with a snicker.
And thats what I did, I drove for about 4 hours before jack really started questoning where we were going.

" Umm Ezzy I really hate to be the bearer of bad news, but where are we going exactly?"
" Away from here, I cant deal with everyone anymore, all I need is you with me right now, my best friend." I looked over at him quickly and could tell taht he was on board.

I had packed enough clothes for both of us to last a week and thats how long I was planning us to stay away for, I had a cheap hotel room rented in the middle of this pretty ghetto town, but as long as it got away from here I was ok. I thought about my parents, I would call them tonight and tell them I would be home in a week. The only problem I think they would have is that I took my moms car. we pulled up to a mcdonalds to get some lunch.

I hated fast food so much, I know odd, Im a teenager im suppose to live for this crap food, but I would much rather prefer a salad or some sort of real food.
Jack on the other hand ate fast food as if it was going out of style.

We drove 4 more hours till we had reached our destination.

"Holy shit!, Ezzy, was eight hours away really necseeary?" Jack said as he looked at me and gave me a half smile.

"Just a little" I gave him a moody respond.

I looked at our hotel room, and instanltly it felt like the home I never had.
♠ ♠ ♠
So basically heres the thing, Teenagemutantme, has decided to give up on everything she loves like her story curtains open sequel to in someone elses skin, now me I think she should keep going on it so thats why I would like your help, Im not telling her Im updating this story because I want you all to comment on her story and on her page telling her to please not end that series of story she has going. Just go troll her page up until she has to contiue it, I have faith in all of you mibba'ers that you can do that.
Alright that is all :) Comment? Subscribe?