Status: Getting started, yo.

Ezzy

Gay Children.

I tossed and turned all night, no dreams as usual, just thoughts. When I woke up, my alarm clock read 4:30. 'Damn doesn't look like I'm getting any more sleep' I thought to myself. I got up and walked over to my dinosaur of a computer and pressed the “on” button. Quickly, my home screen showed up in the neon orange color, which this early was giving me a migraine.

I logged on to my Facebook and saw I had 1 new message. 'Death threat,' I thought to myself. I hesitated and pondered if I should open the message, finally the curiosity got the best of me. I just opened the stupid virtual message. It read:

“I hope none of my idiot friends hurt you physically today. I know emotionally is already out the door... You're a cool person and I like how you don't let anyone get you down, anyway I'll talk to you later- Brad.”

Brad was the only one out of his friends who had never said a mean remark towards me, or had ever made a face at me.

“What the hell?” I said toward my computer screen.

I reread the message over and over seeing if my eyes weren't just playing tricks on me. I wouldn't dare write back. I would just let it ride.

“Esmeralda go to sleep!” my mother hollered at me from across the hall. She slept soundly in her master bedroom that was covered from head to toe in Victorian themed furniture, probably not my dad's first idea for deco, but who knows since he had completely disowned me from his life.

I wanted to yell “Go to Hell, Mother!” but instead I ignored her.

I went and sat back down on my bed thinking what I should say to Brad. I mean I had never had any one try to make peace with me, well in this case just befriend me. I wondered what his friends would think if they knew he had sent me a message. Probably disown him, or my personal favorite call me fag lover. That's what had happened to Jack in 9th grade when he had strayed away from the jock group and asked if he could hang with me. The only problem about that was his cousin was in the jock group then and still was now. I thought back to yesterday when jack had to take down his own cousin for me.

I loved Jack he was like my rock.

My bedroom clock now read 5:00 AM.

'Well my mom can't kill me now,' I said quietly to myself.

I walked into my bathroom that was luckily connected to my room. I couldn't imagine having to share a bathroom with my mom or dad; I remember the last time I walked into my mom's bathroom she had so many damn perfumes and body splashes I ended up knocking over one and they all fell down in a domino effect. My mom was not happy when she had noticed her channel no. 5 had been misplaced.

I ran a brush quickly through my hair only to put it back up again, grabbed a clean shirt out of my closet and started off downstairs. My dad was sitting at the dinning room table with his paper in hand, gave me a quick glance and then continued to read his paper, didn't think he would say anything to me...

“Bye!” I yelled back at my house not expecting anything back, they didn't care that it was 5:30 and I had to start to school now because I didn't want to be seen in town. Sometimes I had wished my family was like the perfect ones off TV, but then soon came back down to reality thinking there aren't any with gay children in them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yo, if you all keep reading and not commenting i just might cry :(