Status: Getting started, yo.

Ezzy

Tootsie.

I walked home, completely confused my best friend was disowning me. Maybe his cousin had something to do with it; I just had a feeling. I wanted to run back up to his house and threaten him to tell me who did this to him, but I was afraid of him for the first time in my life.

I walked through the door of my house with no love, only to be greeted by a furry little rat thing.

“Mom what the hell is this?” I said with a passionate scream.

“Tootsie our new dog!” she hollered back at me. I took a quick glance at the window wondering if the height would kill me. 'Not a chance' I thought.

I looked back down at the dog and said, “You crap on my floor once you will be a Tootsie Roll.”

I walked up the stairs to my room only to walk onto a fluffy light pillow. “Oh hell no,” I said as I through the dog bed out of my room and onto my moms bed. “The rat sleeps with you” I screamed at her.

Why the hell would I let a dog sleep in my room? I could barely stand a fish living in my room... Another one of my mother's failed attempts at animal loving me.

I collapsed down onto my bed with a light thump. Why would Jack not be my friend just because his cousin beat him up? Wouldn't be the first time it happened... I remember when his cousin had beat him unconscious and he just played it off like it was nothing, there had to be more to it this time.

“Dinner!” I heard my mom call up to me.

I walked down stairs to her awaiting presence

“Why did I find Tootsie's dog bed in my room?” my mom asked me with slight irritation.

“I'm not no dog sitter. You want the thing it sleeps with you,” I said as I crossed my arms over my chest and gave my mother a glare.

Dinner was quiet as usual. Dad sat there staring at his plate the whole time; Mother hummed a quiet tune as she ate her salad; and I had my ear buds in the entire time. The jazzy beat tuned out the silence around me, and I forgot about my horrible day.
♠ ♠ ♠
One of you lovely subbers decided to un sub, Its fine i guess i cried but i'll live
Comment? subscribe? don't be shy yo :)

-Sorry if my death threat made you unsubscribe (teenagemutantme;))-