Twist of Fate

Dirty Little Secret

Keeley
I walked through the doors of Dulaney High with my best friend I'Zack, I loved him. I've known him since first grade and he was my neighbor . . . or still is.

It was the first day of school, the first day of senior year. I was so excited I would be going to NYU for the art department. "How was Seth's party?" I asked Zack. We stopped by at my locker and I was dialing the code to see if I could get it this time. Every year, I would have Zack open my locker because I couldn't remember my locker combination. "Zack? Hello?" I said again when he didn't respond after a few minutes.

"It was okay, you wouldn't have liked it anyway," Zack muttered darkly. I put my extra notebooks and binders in my locker and only taking two of each with me for two classes. We were going to English and then Calculus. Zack and Rian were in my AP Literature class, so having a couple of my friends and best friend in my classes was fine by me.

"Hey babe," A voice says in my ear and I feel arms being wrapped around my waist from behind. Zack rolls his eyes and makes a noise in disgust but I ignore it.

"Hey Alex," I turned around with a huge grin. Alexander Gaskarth was my boyfriend for almost two years, we started dating the middle of both our sophomore years in Dulaney High. No one really understood why we were dating and why we have dated for so long. We were both from a different school cliques. It's not that people hated me. They actually loved me. But not in an -Oh-I'm-so-perfect-and-you're-not way, I was just a genuinely nice person. I was friends with everyone and I helped everyone out. But dating someone outside of your social circle was a social suicide. But Alex still wanted me. I'm in love with Alex. After one year of dating, I finally realized it. I was completely in love with Alex. I've known him since he moved here from England when he was younger.

And yes, we've had sex. But it wasn't like a sexual relationship, he even proved it to me. Before I dated him, he was all for having different girls in his bed each night but when we started dating, he didn't pressure me. One night, I was so drunk that I tried to hook up with him and have sex, it was our one month. He took me off him gently and laid me on the bed and stayed with me until I woke up the next morning, just sleeping. And that is when I knew I he was a keeper.

Alex placed his head underneath my chin on my neck, having his brown wild hair tickle my nose, and muttered, "I missed you so much this weekend baby, you don't even know."

Zack snorted sarcastically and mumbled, "Yeah right," Alex picked his head up and glared at him. There was something obviously wrong with these two, they almost always never fight, and when they do, it's usually play fighting.

"What's wrong with you two?" I asked, getting myself out of Alex's grasp. He gave me a pout but I ignored it.

"I beat Zack in COD," Alex said.

Zack's face converts into anger and he looked like he was about to explode, "Un-fucking-believable!" He turned the other way around and stormed down the hall to AP Literature.

"Really?" I asked again with suspicion. He nodded.

"Keeley, I seriously missed you this weekend. We're always together and this was the only weekend we weren't together," Alex said, his eyes filled with sadness.

"Yeah, Jenny wanted some "quality" time together so we went shopping in NYC," I rolled my eyes. Jenny was my step-mother, she wasn't young or anything, she was thirty-nine. Same age as my real mother. My dad was forty-two. My dad cheated on my mother with someone else when I was eight years old but he ended up marrying Jenny. She was nice and all, but I just didn't like the fact that I was scared shitless to see if my dad would cheat on Jenny. I didn't want Jenny to get hurt. Because of my dad, I was really cautious with my relationship with Alex. My dad was a player in high school, he constantly went from girl to girl and he kept it up all the way until his age now. Alex is the same way, and I'm scared that I'm getting cheated on. I wanted to trust Alex but I couldn't really trust Alex if he was exactly like my dad. I don't trust my dad either.

"We're going to your house." Alex said. He didn't even make it a question but it doesn't bother me. "I need my Keeley." He trailed kisses from my ear to my cheek to my lips.

I grinned. "Okay," I check my iPhone and see I only have three minutes of class time before the bell starts to ring for class to start and that's usually the time I get down to my class. "I have to go to class though,"

"Alright beautiful, I'll see you at lunch." I nodded and he places a kiss on my forehead, "I love you so much,"

"I love you so much too," I smirked. I started to walk down the hall towards my AP class, barely making it through the door when the bell rings. Mr. Marciliat threw me a glare but I ignored it and take a seat next to Zack—who was on the right—and Rian—who was on my left.

"Have fun with your boyfriend?" Zack said sarcastically.

"What the hell is your problem?" I snapped.

"Zachary and Keeley, did you not hear the bell ring? Be quiet!" Mr. Marciliat scolded.

I turned back around in my seat and began to work, completely ignoring Zack's attempts to talk to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello(:
I'm the other author!
Title credit goes to: Dirty Little Secret- All American Rejects

I just realized I missed up Zack's name (Zackary/Zachary)
I hope no ATL fangirls have a voodoo doll of me for that -.-