Status: done.

You Drain The Life From Me.

was it something I said that made you destroy all we built?

"Shh...Leigh, calm down." John was trying his best to comfort me but nothing could calm me down.

"I will not fucking calm down," I said as if this was the most ridiculous thing I had ever heard, "She is with my boyfriend! She stole my boyfriend!"

"Leigh, I'm sure it's just a stupid--"

"A stupid what? He loves her more than me."

"That's not true and you know it."

Stephen coughed and mumbled, "I'm just gonna go..."

I broke out of John's (weak) grip and grabbed Stephen's hand. "Let's go."

I caught a glimpse of John's worried expression, but it didn't stop me from grabbing another beer and practically soaking it up. 

Drink after drink after drink. Everything went down my throat. I didn't care what it was. If it had alcohol, it was in my hand and down my throat.

I could tell John was getting even more worried. By the time I sat back down, I was well past wasted and I felt absolutely smashed.

I can't say Stephen wasn't either.

"Hey, Stephen?"

"Yes?"

I put my hands on his each of his cheeks and pressed my lips to his for a few seconds.

"Hi, Stephen," I sloppily whispered in his ear.

He grinned a lopsided grin and shook his head.

"Stephen?" I asked again.

"Yes?" he repeated.

"I want you," I announced, not aware of what I was saying.

"You want what?"

"I want you!"

He laughed. "Okay."

*~*~*~*~*~*

I was in some deep shit, that was for sure.

I remembered going into his room, and I remembered lying on his bed. I remembered clothes on the floor. I remembered that I nodded and I remembered how loud I screamed.

I remembered losing my virginity to Stephen Gomez.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

I was in some deep shit.

And my head hurt.

I pulled on my jeans and clasped my bra. I threw on my shirt (or was it Stephen's? It was too big) and headed into the Gomez's kitchen. I was sure I looked like crap. Stephen was already in there, and he sighed.

"What happened last night?"

"I think I...slept...with you..."

Stephen took on a look of panic.

"Shit. Have you ever...?"

I shook my head wordlessly.

He ran a hand over his face and I bit my lower lip.

"You were pretty good though, in bed," I mumbled, "I mean, I liked it. If it makes you feel better."

Stephen laughed. "Thanks, Leigh. But John and Garrett, and probably the rest of the band, are going to kill me."

"They'll probably cut your balls off and shove them down your throat!" John Gomez said.

"When the fuck did you get into this conversation?" asked Stephen.

"I don't even know what you're talking about," answered John, "but I just wanted to take this opportunity to make you feel worse than you already do. But I assume you're talking about the sounds I heard last night."

"Oh, God," I whispered.

"John, go home!" Stephen yelled.

"I am home, retard."

"Dude, just get the fuck outta here."

"Fine, fine, I get it." He walked upstairs and in a matter of minutes, I could hear a guitar being played.

"Hey, Stephen? I'm gonna go."

"What? But you haven't even eaten yet!"

"I have to get home before John finds out what happened."

"Okay, well, here. Take an apple for the road."

I laughed. "Thanks."

"No problem, O'Callaghan. For an Ohh, you sure can ohh."

My jaw dropped and I playfully punched him in the arm. He feigned pain and then wrapped his arms around me.

"Even though we're probably gonna regret this, I had fun," he mumbled, then placed a kiss on my forehead.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

My body went into stealth mode and I did my best to tiptoe upstairs without anyone noticing. In the living room, Shane and Ross were way too into whatever video game they were playing for them to see me, so I got past them pretty easily.

I avoided the creaky parts of the stairs and pressed my ear to John's door. Snores made their way to my ears, so I held in my breath just a little more and got into my room.

But when I opened the door, John was sitting on my bed.

"The fuck? I just--I thought you--snoring--"

"Jared's in there."

"Shit," I hissed under my breath.

"Were you with Stephen?"

"Um, yeah."

"What'd you guys do after you left?"

"Um, nothing."

He gave me a weird look. "That's not the v-neck you were wearing last night."

"Great investigation skills, Captain Obvious."

"Please don't tell me you did what I think you did."

I didn't say anything.

"Nah, you're too smart for that."

I let out my breath, but then my stomach churned with guilt.

"Plus, you wouldn't do it with a guy on the first date. You're classier than that."

Guilt burger with a side order of guilt fries, please!

"Anyway, I'm really sorry for what Garrett did. Come here, little sister." He engulfed me in a hug, but let go right away. "You smell like tacos. Gomez. Gross."

I rolled my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
WHOA. To be honest, I did not plan for things with Stephen to go that far. But they did! And I have more up my sleeve (; Hey, lovely anon from Tumblr, would you tell me who you are? Anyway, I really hope you like this chapter. Please comment and subscribe! I love each and every one of you who already have <3