Status: done.

You Drain The Life From Me.

Never feel alone

Once again, my mom, my dad, and I were sitting in the living room, having serious talk time.

"Um, well, Stephen asked me to move in with him."

My dad was the first to react. "Why would he do such a thing?"

"Because he thinks the baby is his," I mumbled.

"Does he not know that it might be Garrett's?" my mother questioned.

"Not exactly."

"Why?"

"Because I kind of...want it to be his in a way, I guess."

"What are you going to do if it's not his?"

"I'll think about that when the time comes."

"Leigh, do you want to move in with him?" my dad asked.

"I mean, yeah, he's my boyfriend. Why not? I think it'd be fun. And it'll be easier to take care of the baby, don't you think? It'll teach me to be independent and stuff."

"Honey, why don't you give us time to think about it?"

I nodded and got up to walk to my room. On the way there, I passed by Shane and Ross' room. Shane called my name out.

"Yeah, Shane?"

"You're moving out?"

I smiled. "You eavesdropper."

"I don't want you to move out."

My smile softened and I walked into his room.

"And why is that? I mean, come on, bro, you're already thirteen! You don't need me."

"I do! Who's gonna make me grilled cheese and stuff?"

"John will, and so will Ross."

"But John's gonna be touring all the time. And Ross is mean to me."

"You're not alone, Shane. I don't think the apartment will be that far away. Plus, mom and dad might not even let me go. And it's not like I won't visit!"

"I guess."

"Hey, Shane, don't worry. If anything, I won't even be moving out until next month. Don't worry. And I'll make sure that Ross will make you grilled cheese before I even think about leaving."

"Thank you, big sis. I know I don't say it a lot, but I love you."

"I love you too, Shane."

Soon enough, John walked in and smiled at the sight of me hugging my little brother.

"I heard you were moving out," he croaked. He had just woken up and I could tell that he was suffering from a nasty hangover.

I stood and followed him out of Shane and Ross' room into his. "Yep. If mom and dad say yes."

"Why didn't you talk to me about this?"

"It's not like I wasn't going to, John. And I talked to Garrett about it."

"So you're talking to Garrett now?" he asked with a wide smile.

"Why are you smiling like that?"

"He won't be depressed anymore!"

"He was depressed?" I asked worriedly.

"Yeah, it was so obvious that he missed you. Anyway, so you want to move in with Stephen?"

I nodded. "How bad could it be?"

"Next thing you know you'll be getting married and running off into the sunset with a newborn baby." I didn't even have time to respond before he said, "You know, I know you love Stephen and you think he's what's best for you, but I want you to know that I think he's not what's best for you. I'm always going to be on Garrett's side. He's one of my best friends. I'm always going to feel that you should've picked Garrett."

"John, I need you to know that I feel that way too. I feel that I should've picked Garrett. But it's too late now. I don't know what I'm doing anymore."

It felt so good to admit that. To get it off my shoulders. To be honest, I really had no idea what I was doing. I was completely lost.

"What do you mean?"

"I know I'm supposed to be doing what's best for the baby, but what if I'm not completely happy with what's best for the baby? What if I'm not satisfied? What if what's best for the baby isn't what's best for me? I'm torn between living for me and living for this baby."

"I have no idea what to tell you, baby sister."

"I think I'm going to have to do this on my own. I need to learn how to do that, anyway."

John nodded. "But just know that you're never alone, okay? I'm always going to be here for you. I know that Ross is immature and Shane is a bit young, but they'll be here for you too. The guys will be here. Mom and dad will be here. Lauren will be here. I never want to hear you say that you feel alone."

"Thank you, John Ohh."
♠ ♠ ♠
Do any of you listen to TDS seriously I love them too much. ANYWAY. sorry for the lack of Garrett/Stephen in this chapter :( But I loved the little moment between Leigh and Shane, didn't you? Lol I'm starting to feel like not as many people read this story anymore :( Some of you guys don't even comment anymore!

But I love the people who do <3 And also all of you that don't (: Please comment and subscribe!