Status: done.

You Drain The Life From Me.

Heart Attacks Waiting To Happen

I snuggled into Garrett as the opening credits to Land Of The Dead started rolling.

"God, I love this movie," he mumbled. Anyone could see the excitement in his eyes when he thought, read, or watched movies about zombies. 

"Not as much as Zombie, though," I added.

"You know me so well, Leigh."

"No, you just watch it every week," I giggled.

"Admit it, you're in love with me. You're so in love with me that you've taken to stalking me!"

He didn't wait for my answer as the zombies came moaning and groaning out on the screen.

He knew that I wouldn't admit I was in love with him. Not after the first time. I was afraid he would ruin it again.

*~*~*~*~*~*

"We should make a place like Fiddler's Green," he whispered, "And only we could live in it. Well, you, me, the band, the crew, you know,"

"Can we name it something other than Fiddler's Green, though? That's an asshat name."

"Leigh, only you would call something non-living an asshat."

"Okay, can you come up with something better?"

"Uhm...son of a tit?"

"Cheater, you got that from Land Of The Lost."

"You ruin everything, Leigh!"

"But you love me," I shot back with a smile.

"But I love you, wanker," he laughed.

I groaned. "Gare, it's not wanker, you have to say it like wankah, like the British people!"

"Fine," he grumbled before getting up close to my face and opening his mouth to groan, "Wankahhhhhhhhh!"

Right when the zombie in the fridge grabbed Cholo, the door flew open and John came skipping in.

Yes. Skipping.

"Potato chip, I wanna join!"

I paused the movie. "John, you don't even like scary movies."

"Well, dad told me to come up here cause I was annoying him..."

Garrett held back a laugh at how much everyone in our family hated John.

"Go play baseball with Ross, then."

"Ross is with Lindsey."

"Why is Ross with your girlfriend?"

"Because she took him to the comic book store."

"We could've brought him," Garrett offered.

We went to the comic book store super often. The comic book and record stores were pretty much the only places Garrett and I went, other than the dugout and various clothing stores.

"He said he didn't want to be the third wheel."

I rolled my eyes. Garrett and I weren't mushy everywhere we went.

"And why didn't you bring him?"

"He didn't want me to go..."

This time, Garrett laughed.

"Does everyone in your family seriously get that annoyed with you?" he questioned.

"Yeah, pretty much," John answered with a grin. "And before you ask, Shane is at the park getting high."

My eyes widened and I practically screeched, "He's doing what?!" I whipped my head back and forth, frantically searching my room for my phone. I needed to call him and find out--

John threw back his head and laughed. "He's at the park playing basketball."

I swatted his arm and he just kept on laughing.

"Well, Johnny boy, grab a seat," I instructed with a reluctant sigh.

"I hate it when you call me that," he murmured.

"Well I hate it when you call me potato chip, so we're even!"

Garrett hit play and the scene between Cholo and the fridge zombie resumed.

"So, how long do you think he's gonna last?" Garrett whispered in my ear.

"I give it, 5 minutes, tops."

"I say at least --"

Before Garrett could finish his sentence, "Holy fuck, what is that thing?!" John yelled after practically jumping out of his skin and screaming like Pat.

"It's a zombie. For Christ's sake, John Ohh, don't be such a pussy!" Garrett said while shaking his head.

When the zombie's guts blew up onto the ceiling, John screamed once more and threw his box of Sour Patch Kids up into the air, the result of him being scared shitless once again.

"Fuck this, I'm leaving!" And with that, he scrambled out the door.

"Man, he didn't even last a minute before screaming..." Garrett said with disbelief, "How are you two related?"
♠ ♠ ♠
So I was watching Land Of The Dead the other day so I wrote a chapter about it :P Filler :| I'm just stalling. I want to write as many cute chapters as I can before the drama begins. I think the next chapters probably gonna be a filler as well...maybe...Please comment/subscribe if you like it!

Oh! And the people I would save first in a zombie apocalypse are coexist, sighnomore, and Hello Fascination. because I owe them all the love in the world for commenting.