Status: completed

Fall Out Girl

Tonight the headphones will deliver you the words

“Look, I know I don’t know you too well, but you seem really cool. And I know that you most likely don’t want to talk about it, but I’m not going to tell anyone and I sure as hell won’t judge.”

I looked over at him through my hair. “Thanks, Andy. You seem pretty cool, too.”

He grinned and pulled a piece of hair out of his face. “So, are we ditching or are you actually going to class?”

I shrugged. “I don’t know. I’ve never skipped a class before. If I do, it’s SGA business, so it’s not really considered skipping.”

“Really?” Was it that big of a shock?

“Yea, well…I am SGA president.”

“Then it’s settled. We’re skipping, because if anyone needs it, it’s you.” He stood up and offered his hand.

I smirked and shook my head. “Uh-uh. I’m comfy.”

“But…we’ll get caught.”

“No we won’t. I’ll just say that I’m not emotionally ready and that you’re out here to make sure nothing bad happens.”

He scratched the back of his head and smirked back after a few minutes. “You know, that would actually work.” He slid down next to me again. “so, what do you want to do?”

I shrugged. “I don’t know. What do people do when they skip?”

He shrugged too. That made me smile a little. “Well, normally they go and hide, but since that option’s gone, you’re going to have to talk.”

I shook my head.

“Ok, so we don’t have to talk about that. Tell me what you like- besides Star Wars- like, I don’t know. What do you do in your free time?”

“What free time?”

He gasped, but quickly got over it. “Fine then. Question-Question it is. Favorite color?”

“Erm…Crimson. First kiss?”

He blushed. “Kay.”

“Seriously?”

He shuffled around. aweh! “Yes! And now I get to ask you two questions! Chucks or flip flops?”

“Flip flops all the way. Just ask Joe.”

“Haha. Ok. Um, favorite kind of muffin?”

I cocked my head at him, but answered nevertheless. “Blueberry. Favorite WarHead flavor?”

“Black Cherry, all the way. Do they still make them?”

I shrugged. “No. Worst habit?”

“Hey! What about my question?”

“You asked it. Twizzlers or Sour straws?” I was queen of this game.

He glared at me. “Twizzlers. Skittles or M&Ms?”

Ok, we were hooked up on candy. That’s new.

“Skittles! Dogs or cats?”

“Dogs. What’s better in a guy- serious or funny?”

“A bit of both. What’s better in a chick- body or personality?”

“Personality, but I need to be at least a little attracted to their physical appearance. Coke or Pepsi?”

“Coke. Sprite or Mountain Dew?”

“Dude, I do the Dew!” that was the breaking point. I finally let out a laugh that wasn’t forced. “Ok, drummers or guitarists?”

That was a toughy. “Drummers are the shit, but I’m a sucker for anything acoustic. Misfits or Iron Maiden?”

“Misfits. Do you like Pete?”

“Y-What?”

“Answer. Do you like Pete?”

How can he be beating me at my own game?! Oh, he’s going down.

“Just answer the damn question.”

“I just buried my boyfriend. I’m not ready to date.”

“I never said you were. I just asked if you like Pete.”

I hung my head. Honestly? I didn’t know what I felt. I mean, yea, he’s not bad to look at, but do I like him like that? It was so confusing. Would this be considered cheating? No…I didn’t do anything with Pete while Parker was alive. Gah! Why did everything have to be so confusing! Oh shit, Andy’s waving his hand in front of my face.

“You don’t have to answer if it’s making you that uncomfortable.”

“No, it’s not that. It’s just…I don’t know how I feel.”

He nodded his head. “Yea, I can see how that would be.”

“Yea, I mean…he’s kinda cute…but…I don’t know. Why did you ask?”

He shrugged. “I’ve seen the way you two look at each other. And you look completely comfortable with him. Hell, I thought you two were going out at first!”

I laughed at that. Me and Pete? That’s just too funny.

“What? You wait and see.”

“Uh-huh. Yea right.”

“$5 says you fall for him before senior prom.”

I narrowed my eyes. “You’re on.” We shook on it.

“Well, I’m $5 richer. I never lose a bet.”

“Neither do I.”

We were interrupted from our glaring completion by the bell. Laughing, he stood up and offered his hand. I accepted and he pulled me up. I brushed myself off and gave him a big cheesy grin.

“Hey, Emmy, why weren’t you in class?”

I turned around to see Pete. “Oh, hey, sorry about that.”

He raised one of his eyebrows but said nothing.

Sighing, I linked arms with him and Andy and we walked toward the science halls

“Look! What did I tell you? She’s a fucking slut! She’s been cheating on Parker since the beginning of the year!” I knew that screech anywhere. I saw Andy and Pete shoot me worried glances. I just clenched my jaw and kept on walking. “Look! She’s not even denying it! Fucking Whore!”

I dropped my arms and quickly spun on my heel. I knew that this wouldn’t end well, but I didn’t fucking care. “That’s it! You’re through! Don’t even think about showing up to practice!” I yelled in her face. If there’s one thing you don’t do, you do not insult me or my friends.

“Or what? You’ll get your new boyfriends on me? Everyone knows you’ll put out for anyone.”

“Fuck you. I didn’t give Parker any until our one year, unlike you who’ll roll off one guy and onto the next!”

“How d-” I punched her square in the jaw. She went flying into the lockers. Smirking, I walked up to her and knelt down to her level.

“How does it feel to be the scum under everyone’s shoe? Stay down there like the dog you are, you fucking bitch.” I straightened up and walked to Bio without a glance back.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks to everyone who commented. I gotta go to work today so I won't be on 'til later. keep the comments rolling! OH! and I still need crazy dares!