Status: completed

Fall Out Girl

Everything I Wish for Will Never Come True

*Joe’s POV*

I was in English class. I normally had it with Pat, but since it was “that day” I knew he wasn’t going to come. They never came to school on this day. Hell, I don’t think they ever left the house on this day. We were technically supposed to be reading "The Nun’s Tale", but nobody ever does anything in this class. Instead, I was writing up some killer chords for yet to be mentioned songs.

The door opened a few minutes after the bell rang. I continued on with what I was doing, thinking it was just a tardy student. I kept writing on the blank music sheets, filling the lines and measures with complicated notes and rhythms. I can’t wait to try this puppy out!

“Mr. Trohman, raise your hand.” Mrs. J barked. My left hand shot up as I continued with my project.

“Hey, I’m Brittany. You’re supposed to help me.”

I looked up and gasped. Holy fuck this chick isfucking hot beautiful! It suddenly got very awkward. “Um, yea, what are we doing?”

“Interpreting The Canterbury Tales?” she asked with a small smile.

“Uh, yea, no one actually does the work in this class.”

She grinned. “Perfect! So, what were you doing?” she said, not-so-subtly trying to look at the sheet music. I doubted if she would know what she was looking at, so I let her see it.

She let out a low whistle, completely surprising me. “This looks complicated as fuck. What instrument?”

“Electric guitar. You can read music?”

She handed it back to me. “Kind of…well, honestly, no. It just looks extremely hard.” She replied sheepishly. I took the sheet from her and examined it. My scribbled notes were everywhere. I smiled lightly.

“Yea, I can see where the confusion comes from. I’m so sorry, I didn’t introduce myself. I’m Joe.”

She smiled and tucked one of her long bangs behind her ear. “Brittany, if you didn’t catch it before.

“Yea, I got that.” Eventually, the awkwardness left and we were talking as if we had known each other all along. I could tell that she was holding something back, but I didn’t blame her. I mean, we just met forty-five minutes ago.

The bell rang. I carefully put my masterpiece in my folder and put the folder in my bag. “What do you have next?” I asked her while slinging my bag on my shoulder.

“Um, Pre-Cal with Fowler.” Damn, it’s not with me

“Oh, that’s right upstairs. He’s cool. Really funny, too. You’ll like him. My friend, Andy, is also in that class.”

“Thanks.”

I escorted her out of the room. as we were walking up the stairs, I crashed into Pete. “Fuck, Pete, just because you’re PMSing doesn’t mean you can be a complete bitch!” he waved me off. “And don’t you dare go to that house!” I called to his retreating back. He just waved me off and walked into Mrs. J’s class.

“What was that about?”

“Nothing. Guy stuff. Well, here’s your class.”

“Thanks again. Um, I know this will sound completely stupid and old-fashioned, but could you maybe meet me up here and walk me home? My guardian and I just moved here and I’m utterly hopeless at directions.”

“Yea, sure. Meet me right here.”

She nodded and went into the room. I looked at my watch and ran to my Economics class.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler...but somewhat important...5 comments for a some-what intense one! haha. I figured out the strike through code! whootness!