Status: completed

Fall Out Girl

I'm hanging on to every letter

*Pat’s POV*]/b]

I woke up to find myself in Emmy’s room. I shrugged. It wasn’t an unusual occurrence for me anymore. I looked down at my sleeping twin and smiled. She could sleep through nearly anything when she’s pissed tired. Somehow, she managed to curl up into a tight ball between my body and my arm. I pressed a quick kiss to her forehead and headed downstairs, where harsh knocking was beating at the front door.

I opened it to see a very disgruntled Pete. “Dude, what are you going here? It’s before noon.”

“I need to talk to Emmy. Is she here?”

I opened the door wider and allowed him to come in. “She’s in her room.” I said, waving my hand upstairs. He bolted past me and ran all the way. I just shook my head and went into the kitchen to make a pot of coffee. Emmy would be pissed if Pete woke her up and there was no coffee. Pete and Emmy came down with huge identical smiles on their faces. They were holding hands and beaming all around. I shook my head. Something isn’t right.

“So I assume you finally asked her?” I asked Pete while taking a sip of caffeinated yumminess.

“Yupp. Meet the new hottest couple the town of Wilmette has ever seen.” He hugged her from behind and rested his head on her shoulder.

“Yea, and if you hurt her, you die. We can always find another bassist. Emz, coffee’s ready.”

“Coffee? Ew.” She wrinkled her nose and pulled Pete into the living room.

“Coffee? Ew?” I repeated to myself quietly. “That’s definitely not Emmy. Let’s see, Jakob would have probably killed me, Ellie wouldn’t agree to go out with him in the first place, Janet doesn’t smile-she smirks- so that leaves Sadie. God, I’m going to kill her, I swear.” I muttered to myself. I need a distraction. In a split second, I reached for the phone and dialed the familiar numbers.

“Hello?” came the groggy voice from the other line.

“Hey, Sweetie, do you want to come over until the guys and I leave?”

“Yea, give me ten minutes. Bye.”

“Bye.” I said while hanging up the phone. I looked down to see that I was still only in my boxers. Not good to see your girlfriend of only two months in. I went upstairs to change and look half way decent. Sadie and Pete were giggling and catching each other’s lips on the couch. I never thought I would ever see her doing that with someone besides Parker. I almost miss him. I pushed open my door and grabbed a random pair of clothes. We were recording today, so it really didn’t matter what I wore, as long as I was comfortable I was happy.

“Hm, sexy, sexy.” I heard from behind me as I pulled my shirt over my head and stuffed my arms through the sleeves. I jumped up and quickly turned around.

“Josie! How the hell did you get up here?!” I was more surprised than angry.

Smiling, she shrugged her shoulders and walked up to me. I held her hips as she snaked her arms around my neck. “That’s no way to talk to your girlfriend.” Still smiling, she reached up and lightly kissed me. “besides,” she said, taking her arms away from my neck and linking our hands, “I missed you yesterday. Where were you?”

“Emz and I were sick. You know, crazy twin thing.” I lied. She wasn’t ready for the truth. Hell, I didn’t even know how much I could trust her.

In her eyes, I saw that she knew I was lying, but she let it slide. “Ok. How are you feeling now?”

I pulled her close and initiated a sweet kiss. “Perfect. Now that you’re here.” She seemed to like that answer because she grinned and sat on my bed.

“So, what happened between Emmy and Pete? They looked quite cozy on the couch.”

“Well, Pete came over and asked her out this morning, I guess.”

She nodded. “It’s about time. Ever since the fundraiser show, I can tell he’s been itching to ask her…and now he has. So, everyone’s good. Everyone’s happy.”

I smiled at her and cupped her head in my hand. “Are you happy?”

She scrunched her nose. “Not not really.” My face fell a little. Her grin widened as she leaned in closer. “I’m ecstatic.” She smirked before pushing her lips against mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
TEASE! I know. lol. you guys rock for commenting so quickly! virtual cookies to you! anyhoo, just thought I'd give you some help for upcoming chapters:
1. the next one is SUPPOSED to be confusing! Don't worry too much about it
2. this story is going to pick up pretty quickly after the next five or so chapters, menaing I'm going to jump forward in time a lot
3. Go check out my new story September Massacre
4. the 5 comment rule is now 7 (there are 36 of you reading this story)
=D Peace, Love, and Popsicles