Status: completed

Fall Out Girl

You Look So good in Blue

*Sadie's POV*

I can't believe I just did that. I risked a move with Pete. But it felt so right. Emmy would thank me in the end.

"What are you doing, Sadie? Do you want to confuse him? Drive him insane?" Patrick asked me as soon as I was on the porch.

"I'm doing her a favor." I replied, opening the door to the house. He followed me inside.

"How?"

Up until now, I hadn't established eye contact with him. But I was disappointed in how he was taking everything. "Your sister isn't emotionally stable enough to handle her life. That is the reason I am here."

"Can I just have her back? To normal?"

"I'm as normal as she'll get. What? Would you rather have Slutty Janet? Scary Jakob? Terrified Elle? They can't do nearly as good as a job of keeping her life relatively normal and you know it. You do realize that I can stay like this for years, correct?"

He looked at me pleadingly. "Please, can I have my sister back for at least one day? One day. That's all I'm asking for."

"We'll see. But, if I do let her, then you can't tell her about the date. I already have a plan for her to remember the things I do with him. If ever she asks, just remind her that she started keeping journals again."

He was waging war against himself in his head. I was waiting for him to shake his head- that meant that he had come to a decision. "Fine. I'll hate every minute of it, but I will agree to your terms. Will I get her back tomorrow?"

"I haven't decided yet. Maybe. I'll tell you if I remain in the morning."

He nodded his head. That was his sign for letting me go. I was most of the way up the stairs before he called out to me. "You know, you should become an actress instead of a journalist. You could when an Oscar for that performance. It looked as if you actually liked him. I stormed up the last three steps and slammed the door to her room.

I quickly took out an empty composition book and wrote: The Wentz Chronicles in a neat scrawl. Then I opened the page and wrote the first entry:

November 17, 2001-
Pete and I went on our first date. I was so nervous at first. He told me to dress "nice" so I put on the blue cocktail dress that mom had given me last Christmas. I actually took the ring from Parker off of my finger and put it on a necklace. I felt like it would be cheating if I left it on my ring and I didn't want to insult his memory. Anyways, back to Pete, he took me to
Bella Nocte! Yea, that really fancy restaurant in Chicago. Apparently, the lost his reservation or something. He was really bummed about that. I nicked named him Mopey, the Eight Dwarf.

After that, we went to the park. we kissed innocently for the longest time. He's such a sweetheart. I couldn't believe that he would be this understanding either. Anyways, he said that he wanted to be another Parker. I told him that, although Parker was extremely nice, that Pete couldn't be him. That there could only be one Parker Lewis like there is only one Pete Wentz. If that makes any sense.

Anyways, we went to the arcade after has asked me to be his girlfriend. I beat him 9 times at DDR and let him win the last one. We went back to the park where this gay grabbed "groped" him. It was funny, Pete didn't think so, though. I was then dubbed Jealousy, the Ninth Dwarf.

Well, I have to sleep. Early Cheer Practice and an after school one, too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so I don't write in Journals and Diaries. If anyone wants to write a few of Emmy/Sadie and Pete dates for "The Wentz Chronicles", feel free to PM me them, or we can work something else out if that doesn't work. Don't worry, you'll get full credit for writing it. It will be kind of like Mrs. Bob-Bryar's "Samantha Bryar" and "Sam's Kat" stories. I just need to focus more on the actual plot line than individual dates...I can only really see one playing a particular role...but that's way into the future.