Status: completed

Fall Out Girl

Joke about the kid you used to see

Dr. Bennington, Mom, and I decided to keep me in school; provided that I have daily sessions with Dr. B and that I resign from SGA presidency and all extra-curricular activities dealing with the school, which I happily consented to. I really didn't want to deal with all the stress it put on me. And, the less drama that enters my life, the better.

It’s been a rough three months. Pete and the guys were always in the studio (their demo was released at the end of January), leaving me and the other girls extremely bored. I had gotten close to all of them. We were all pretty much equally crazy, diagnosed or not. So far, only Kay and Brittany knew about my condition and helped any way they could. I was lucky that I was actually myself for the past few months. Elle and Jakob were already synced, so only Janet and Sadie remained. Dr. B expected this, he said that they were going to be the hardest since their both equally stubborn and controlling.

Anyways, the holidays weren’t really special. We- Pat, Mom, and I- went to Mrs. Whittaker’s for Thanksgiving. Pete and his parents were also there. For Christmas, the gang just hung around my basement and exchanged gifts. I won’t bore you with the details, but I got Pete a new bass guitar (his was dying) and he got me bracelet that went well with the chain that held Parker’s ring. Valentine’s Day was just a regular day for us (I had threatened to castrate him if he tried to give me anything). Yea, I have issues with just about every holiday. So sue me.

Currently, it’s March 23rd -a Saturday and I’m finishing up all my paperwork for Dartmouth (financial aid, roommate survey, meal plan…all that jazz). I’m waiting for Pete to come get me so that I can get out of this small town.

I jumped and snatched my phone when it rang. “Hey, Honey.” I greeted.

“Sweetie, I’m so sorry about this, but the boss-man is keeping me in late. I’m sorry. Maybe we can escape next weekend. Are you okay with that?”

“Yea.” Personally, I wasn’t, but shit happens and I have no control over his boss. “Next weekend will be fine.”

“Ah, you’re too good for me.” He’s been saying that a lot to me lately. “I promise we’ll go somewhere next weekend. Are we still on for a study session tomorrow afternoon?”

“Yupp. I can’t believe you’re having such a hard time with physics. It has to be after one.”

“That's fine. And, hey! Not everyone can be as smart as you, Miss I completed every math possible before my senior year.”

“Wow, that’s a long name.”

“Eh, I’ll shorten it later. But, hey, I gotta go. My break’s over. Hugs and kisses.”

“Hugs and kisses to you, too.” I replied before hanging up. We still hadn’t said it to each other yet. It was too soon to tell if our relationship would last. I mean, I’m going off to college in a few months, and he’ll be touring all over the country if the label has anything to say about it.

I looked at the clock and groaned. It was only 2:30. I grabbed my keys and walked out of the door, making sure that I locked the door behind me before setting off across the street since everyone else was with their significant others and I didn’t feel like being the odd wheel. I knew Mrs. Whittaker wouldn’t mind me over. She never does. I quickly texted Pete to tell him where I would be and walked straight into his grandmother’s house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sucky-ass filler, I know. but 2 chapters from now is gonna be good. =D mwahahahaha. You don't even know. I'm changing it back to 9 (since that's how many I've gotten for the last update)

And, yes, the chapter title has nothing to do with the chapter