Status: completed

Fall Out Girl

I am thinking it must be love (2/2)

*Pete’s POV*

I am such an idiot! No, scratch that, I’m an inconceivable douchebag. I can’t believe that I just let her go like that nearly two weeks ago! Seriously, what kind of guy throws away the best thing in his life? You got it, a douchebag. What’s even worse is that I only realized that I love her after she left for the airport, hence why I was so eager to speak to her before her plane took off. She sounded so angry at me. She won’t even pick up the phone when I call her and she ignores all my text messages.

Like I said, it’s been two weeks since she left. The guys and I went out to a movie since Kay, Cynthia and Brittany wanted to have a “girl’s night.” Patrick and Josie split up the day she left. Apparently Patrick got really upset that he missed a call from his twin and Josie blew up at him. That’s all I know. Anyways, the guys and I just made it into the house when Patrick dove for the answering machine.

“Heeeeeeey, Patty-kins! I miss you so much! I called your cell, but I guess it was off. GUESS WHAT?! I found someone here that knows about you! Isn’t that exciting? Lexi seems to think so. Anyways, speaking of bands, I’m going to this big Battle of the Bands/ Freshman bash thing tonight and I don’t know when or if I’ll be able to talk to you.” There was muffled talking from the other end. “Well, never mind, Nick says that it’ll end around 4am…so don’t be surprised if you get a call around 2 your time. Well, gotta go. Nick, Roxie, and Lexi are waving at me like baboons. Tell Mama I love her. Big hugs and kisses to my brothas from other mothas! Mwah! I love you, guys. Bye bye.”

I didn’t think it would hurt this much to hear her voice- she sounded truly happy. Pat, Joe, and Andy got really excited. Sighing, I slumped into the kitchen and grabbed a pop. Who the hell is that guy? Mick, I think….whatever. I swear, if he’s her boyfriend, then I’ll punch his lights out if I ever meet him. Emmy is my girl. We’re just……………..not on speaking terms at the moment.

“Hey, you, ass off the counter and get out of your head.” Trick said, grabbing three pops out of the fridge. “You ok, man?”

“Yea, fine. I just…miss her, ya know?”

“We all miss her.” He was looking at me like I was a complete idiot.

“Yea, but she still talks to you."

"Well, we weren't assholes that pushed her away."

"Does she know about what happened while we were on tour?"

"Pete, it wasn't your fault and you didn't cheat."

"I know, but... does she know?"

"No. That's probably the furthest thing from her mind. She trusted you. I don't know about now, but she trusted you enough to not even let those thoughts even worm their way into your mind."

"Ok. Thanks."

"Anything else?"

"Not really. I just really miss her. I feel like such an ass for pushing her away. I was just…tired, I guess. God, why was I such an idiot!”

“Yea, you were.”

I looked at him and shook my head. “Would it be bad to say that I think I’m in love with her?”

He frowned slightly and set the cans on the counter top behind him. “You sure, man?”

“Yea.”

His face tensed as he fought a battle within. “I-I don’t know what to say to you, man. She’s fine. She’s happy with where she’s at right now. Have you talked to her?”

“Not since I took the phone from you.”

“Well, let’s not think about it for now. When she calls, I’ll put her on speakerphone so you can hear for yourself.”

I nodded my head. “Sounds good.” I may have been cool and somewhat collected on the outside, but inside, I was going a hundred miles an hour. My mind was quickly racing through the tour dates. We had one that was about an hour away. I’m sure the guys wouldn’t mind me disappearing for a few hours….it’s the perfect way to win her back. Mick wouldn’t even stand a chance.
♠ ♠ ♠
bleh. I hate this chapter. six or seven should be enough for this piece of shit. It is now 8:20, I will be going to be in 40 minutes since I have to be up at 6, at the barn before 8, show at 9. I'll be on mid-afternoon tomorrow (if I don't completely crash)

=D Bree