Status: completed

Fall Out Girl

"I'm not the way you think I am, no"

I woke up in a room that wasn’t mine. I sat up and looked around. The red walls plastered with posters were a dead giveaway. Sighing, I got up and headed downstairs. When I entered the kitchen, I saw Mama Beckett. She looked at me warmly and smiled.

“And how are you, Emmy?” She asked, bringing me into a hug.

“I’m fine, Mama.”

She held me at arm’s length. “Well, that’s good to hear. Will’s running around here somewhere. Raid the fridge, please, it’s getting too full.”

I laughed. “Thanks, Mama, I’ll call the troops and we’ll get right on it!”

She smiled at me awkwardly. “Well, I have work. You need to come here more often, I barely get to see you anymore!” I laughed and hugged her again before she left.

Will slumped in the kitchen as soon as his mom closed the front door. “Do you have this timed or something?” I joked. He had a solemn expression on his face as he sat down.

“Will, you’re usually a pig, why they hell aren’t you eating and why are you looking at me like that?”

He looked at me from under his bangs.

“Will, what happened last night?”

“What do you remember?”

I gasped. “Did I?”

He nodded.

I got up from my spot and knelt in front of him. “You need to tell me everything that happened after Patrick and I fought.”

He nodded and grabbed my shaking hands. “You went upstairs. We stayed down in the basement for a few minutes…until the crashing came. I was so scared, Emmy. So scared. So, I went up to your room. Your mirror was smashed and you were so violent-”

I got up and walked to the sink, running a hand through my hair. Tears were leaking out of my eyes, but I didn’t want him to see- even if he has seen me cry a million times before. I felt a pair of arms slink around my waist. Will put his chin on my shoulder.

“It’s ok, Ems.”

“I hate him.” I clutched onto the countertop. “I hate him for what he did to me.”

“Calm down, Ems. He’s gone. He can’t hurt you anymore.”

I turned around quickly. “H-help me,” I pleaded before the monster took over.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This time when I woke up, I was already standing. I looked around at the disaster area. I gasped. William was whimpering next to the wall.

“Willy-boy, I’m sorry. It’s me, Emmy.”

He relaxed a little. “Pat called your mom. She’s on her way home. I-I’m sorry, but I don’t know what to do. I don’t know how to help you.”

I hung my head in a defeated manner and sighed. “I need to walk.”

“I’ll take you home.”

“No, I need to walk around and clear my head.”

“I’m not leaving you alone! I know nothing ever happens here, but I don’t want you to hurt yourself. Let me help.”

I looked at him through my hair. “You’ve helped enough.”

He hung his head as I walked out the door.

~*~Will’s POV~*~
We- Pat, Joe, Chris, and I- knew about her...problem. We had experienced it first-hand, Pat especially, tons of times. But this was the first time I was alone and had to deal with it. She scared the shit out of me. I knew that she could get very….how should we say? Sexual and then violent afterwards when she was in that state, but she’s never turned it to me.

I watched her as she walked two houses down to her home. I had to make sure that she arrived there safely. Parker stopped her and interrogated her when she reached her porch. I couldn’t hear them, but I knew it wasn’t good. Emmy wiped her eyes and pushed Parker off the steps before she went through the front door.

He looked up and over at me. He started toward me. I was tempted to just run into the house and start cleaning, but something much stronger told me to stay. He needed to know.

“What was she doing here last night?” He demanded.

“She had a fight with her brother and didn’t want to stay there, so she asked me if she could spend the night here. I’ve known her forever and nothing happened. I slept on the couch.” Ok, so a small lie, but I was sworn to confidentiality about her condition. I knew that she would tell him eventually if it was truly meant to be.

“Then why were you carrying her?”

“Because she hurt her ankle earlier and the pain killers were wearing off. Trust your girlfriend, Parker. She’s too much like a sister to me for me to even think of trying anything.” Which was true, I loved her, yea...but I wasn't "in" love with her.

His guard lowered. “Thanks, man. And, despite what my friends were saying to you and your friends last night, I didn’t do any of that. I just took her to a restaurant and then we were going to see the fireworks…but that never happened.”

“Thanks. I’ll tell Pat and the rest of the guys that next time I see them. See ya in school.”

“You too.” He said before slunking into his own house.

He really does love her. I thought, closing the door and beginning to clean my house up. But it’s not going to last. It never lasts with her. Musing to myself, I picked up the house and swept up all the glass before heading over to the Stump house.

This was going to be one hell of a year
♠ ♠ ♠
What's wrong with Emmy? What happened in her childhood? You'll find out SOON! Thanks to those who commented! they make me happy! Oh, and please don't hate Parker, he's a total sweetheart and modeled after my bestie!
=D