Status: completed

Fall Out Girl

XO II

October 13, 2010

“Jarek Nathaniel Macone, welcome to the world,” Brian cooed to the small child in his arms. Yes, I had finally given birth to our baby boy just a few hours ago. He smiled down at our son and sat on the bed next to me.

I smiled at the both of them. It was such a sweet moment that I wished I had my camera.

“I told you that he would be a perfectly healthy baby.”

“Yes, but you had your moments and you only settled down when the little guy told you to.”

“Yea, well, I knew my limits.”

“Is that so?”

“mhm, you better believe it.”

“I’m going to hold you to that.” He told me with a smirk before looking back at our son with pride-filled eyes.

“So, is what they say true?”

Brian turned to look at me, a goofy grin still plastered on his face. “I don’t know. What do they say?”

“That a man only becomes a father when they hold their child in their arms.”

He looked at me then the Jarek in his arms. He quickly secured our baby between his left arm and his body before he scooted over to me. “Honey, I’ve loved this child ever since you told me you were pregnant.” He leaned in and planted a kiss on my cheek. "If loving a child means that I'm a father, then I'm way ahead of the game with no thought of slowing down." Jarek started squirming in his arms. Laughing, he pulled away and looked at our son. I started making faces at the baby when Brian’s free arm wrapped around my waist. “I am so happy,” he whispered in my ear.

“Me, too. I just wish my brother were here.”

“I know how much you miss him, but he’ll be here as soon as he can. For now, get some rest.” He said, transferring Jarek into my arms so that he could lower the bed to a lying position. He kissed my temple and snuggled into my side as Jarek made himself comfortable in the crook of my elbow. Smiling at my family, I drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

~*~
“Pst, Emmy, wake up, Sweetie. I have a surprise for you,” Brian whispered in my ear to wake me up. I groaned as a small weight was lifted off of my chest.

“See, I told you she didn’t love us anymore.”

My eyes popped open and I squealed at the sight of my twin. Laughing, he launched on the bed and tickled me relentlessly. After a few gasps of air, I finally pushed my twin off of my bed and looked around at my other visitors. Everyone was there- including Pete.

“Guys! You didn’t have to get off tour to see me! A simple telephone call would have done!”

“Aweh! But where’s the fun in that?!” Joe asked, plopping on the bed next to my feet. “The look on your face was priceless.”

“Joseph Mark Trohman, if I wasn’t ordered by every doctor in this place to stay in this bed under pain of death, then I would kick your ass to Tahiti for saying that.”

“Emz, you have been watching too many pirate movies.” He replied.

“It’s entirely my husband’s fault.” I stated innocently.

“Hey! Don’t bring me into this!” Brian said from my other side. He had already handed Jarek off to Brittany and I was keeping a close eye on her, knowing that she could be somewhat of a klutz.

I smiled at my husband and let my eyes land on Kay and Andy. “Can you guys excuse Kay, Andy, and I? It will only be a moment.” The others nodded and left me with the couple.

“Emmy, we’re sorry for what we did to you last year. You’re right. What we did was horrible to you.”

“It’s okay, seriously.”

“Really?” Andy asked.

“Well, it wasn’t at first, but I can kinda see why you did it.”

“Like I said, we’re really sorry. You and Brian look so happy together. I’m sorry I ever doubted you.”

“Kay, stop. I’ve already forgiven you. You two made me realize how much I love Brian. I would do anything for that man…”

“We can tell,” Andy replied, sitting next to me and placing a hand on my knee. “And we promise not to jeopardize our friendship with you ever again.”

“Thanks, Andy, that means a lot to me.”

“You’re welcome. Oh, and go easy on Pete. He was diagnosed with Bi-Polar Disorder after his little incident at your wedding.”

“I have nothing to say to Pete. You can bring the others back now.”

Andy nodded and got up, only to have his wife take his place. “I missed talking to you, Emz.”

“Same here. Friends?” I asked, acting like I was still in grade school by offering my pinky finger.

“Till the end,” she replied with a smile as she linked out pinkies.

“Ok, what I don’t get is why you were ratting on my son’s name when yours is named after a character in a movie!” Pat said, red-faced as he stormed into my room, carrying his nephew in his arms.

“Because, David Bowie was hot as The Goblin King.”

I heard Furby giggle and saw him reach out to his baby cousin. Kodak couldn’t have asked for a better moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yea, it has its awkward moments, but the ending was just too cute for me not to put in. =D

remember that comments= updates!