‹ Prequel: The Hell I Survived
Status: Finishedd !

Oh Hell Naw!

One Week Later!

~Krystinna's P.O.V.~

It's officially been one week since I've left the hospital and I feel REALLY sore all over.Especially down 'there.'Well,at least my babies are healthy and that's all that matters.I was just about to go back to bed after feeding Rashad when I heard Rayne crying."Shh,shh Rayne.Mommy's here,mommy's here."I cooed at her trying to fix her bottle at the same time.I put it in her bottle warmer and sat on the couch with her in my hands.I gently rocked her back and forth as she looked at me with her big,beautiful brown eyes.*Ding!*the bottle warmer sounded,notifying me that the bottle was warm enough.

I went over to it and took it out with my other hand.I put it in her mouth and she started to quickly drink it.I had to take it out of her mouth a few times so that she wouldn't choke and gave it back to her before she started crying her little eyes out.Oh!By the way it's 1:39 in the morning,just in case you were wondering.She finished drinking all of her milk and went straight to sleep.I carefully went back upstairs and put her in her crib that was right beside Rashad's.I gave her a quick peck on the cheek and went to sleep,too.

*******************************************************************

At 8:59 I woke up to someone shaking me.I opened my eyes and saw that it was D.J."Hey babes."I said lifting him up and putting him on my lap."Mommy can I see the babies again?"he asked."Sure,come on."I said as I grabbed his hand and led him to their cribs."This is your baby sister,Rayne and that's your baby bro,Rashad."I said to him."Aw!They so cute mommy."he said trying to grab Rashad's hand and give him a high-five."Don't do that D.J.They are still babies and you cannot be so rough with them like that,O.K.?""Yes mommy."he said while running downstairs.

I followed him and once I got downstairs,I saw that everyone was on the couch watching tv and that my breakfast was on the table.I started eating my bagel when I heard crying coming from the twins' room."Ugh..."I groaned as I got up."Don't worry babe,I got it."Dantavious said jogging upstairs to get my babies.He brought them down 2 minutes later,one in each arm."Hey mommies babies!"I said to my cute babies."They just looked at me and started making spit bubbles."What you gonna be doin' today,D?"I asked him."I'm stayin' home to take care of my wife and my three kids,boo."he said."Well you gone watch the kids while I take a long a*s nap.Rashad and Rayne been keeping me up!Ugh!I seriously need a break babe."I said sweetly."Aight.I'ma watch them and you can just take a nice and warm bath and relax,ok?""Alright!Thanks..."I said as I finished up my breakfast and washed my dirty dishes.

~Dantavious' P.O.V.~

Krystinna headed up the stairs just as I put Rayne and Rashad in their playpen,so I could go make a quick call.I dialed the number and said,"Hello?""Yes sir.How may I help you today?"the woman answered."I have a reservation reserved for Sunday night and I was wondering if it was confirmed.""What's your last name so I can look it up?""Cooper."I heard some typing in the background and then she said,"Dantavious Cooper?""Yes,that's me.Thanks."I said as I hung up before she could reply.Wondering what Sunday is?Well,it's me and Krystinna's wedding anniversary.We been married for about 4 years and I'mma make sure that this night is special:).