Die to be together or live to be apart

chapter 1-the beginning

~Francheska's P.O.V.~

I awoke sweating,with the craving of blood. I had a dream last night were I would go and mindlessly suck life and blood out of innocent human beings. I looked around the dark room with no windows and yelled for my sister,Tabatha. She was the only person who knew of my 'illness' she calls it of being avampire.

She came running frantically in the room and turned on the light,"Damn it," I screeched as I pulled the black covers over my head. "Sorry,"she said as she dimmed the lights. "What's wrong?" she questioned. I had a dream were I would suck the blood and life out of people and throw their corpse aside and a few of the people were the ones I knew. She pushed her hand through her hair,"not this,again.It's the third time this week."
"Why do I keep having these nightmares?" I asked already knowing the answer....blood.

"I don't know! What do you think I am a vampire psychie?" she yelled at me.
I turned on my bed and started crying,I had a deadly headache and I had a huge craving for blood.

"I'm sorry,I didn't mean to yell at you I'm just tired." she said comfortingly.

"It's okay,but I"m afraid to go back to sleep;afraid of having another nightmare."I exclaimed to her.

"It's okay,francheska,I'll stay in here with you,and if you need anything I'll get it."
"Could you do me a favor?" I asked. She nodded her head in agreement and coonfusion.

"Can you cover for me?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I"m leaving!" I said and bit my lip trying not to cry.

"No,I won't let you."

"But, I must, I've already killed both our parents! It won't be long until the craving temptations take over me againand I suck blood and lie out of them,too! Just tell the teachers I.....I ...umm....," I said studdering thinking of an excuse to tell her. By now she had started to cry,"tell them I am going to grandmother's and then in a few weeks tell them I got killed,okay....OKAY?" I asked her making sure she understood.

"okay I-I will."she said hopeless of making me stay.

I packed my clothes,money,IPod,Laptop,and grabbed a blanket,then I ran out of the house.

While I ran I noticed that no one was out except for one man walking down the other side of the street. I looked around and layed my bag in an alley and turned into my bat form. I flew up behind the man and turned into my human form and quickly grabbed the man by the shoulder and bit down hard on his neck. The long wanted blood trickled down my throat,I waited until he turned white showing he was dead. I relaxed as I tasted the crimson blood. When I was done I threw the man aside,wiped the blood off my chin with my sleeve and went and grabbed my bag from the alley.

I then walked for hours until I reached the warehouse where I was to stay. I unpacked and then went for a walk in the full moonlight. As I walked I heard something or...one behind me. I turned around and...

-----------------------------------
WHEN I GET 3 COMMENTS I WILL POST CHAPTER 2