Die to be together or live to be apart

chapter 14

(chessy's POV)

"what the fuck are you talking about?" ffrank yelled in astonishment.
"Gee and I are vampires," I repeated.
"frank? are you okay?" gee asked walking over to him.
"Huh? oh-uh-yeah."he answered holding his head in his hands.
"Ummm... guys?do you want to go to the mall or something?" I suggested trying to settle Frank.
"Sure," they both said in unison,Frank still traumatized. we rode in Gee's car and when we got there we got Frank some skittles. For some reason I felt like we were being followed-vampires have a sense for that. We walked back to the car after stopping at Hot Topic. Driving I still had the same sense that someone was watching us. I looked out of the window and saw a white Sudan behind us. Mentioning it to gerard we took a different route home to see if he would follow. He did,but finally when we reached the house we saw him drive past. We settled down after eating and watched,'the Nightmare Before Christmas,"frank still cutching to his Skittles,me and Gee on the couch,and Mikey in the chair. Frank fell asleep and Mikey went upstairs and gee and I were left alone. He lightly kissed me on the cheek,and then on the lips,I pulled him closer. I don't know how long we kissed ut I suddenly jumped up after hearing something out the window. "I'll go check it out," Gee volunteered slipping on his shoes and walking toward the door. "Be careful," I whispered, giving him a kiss.