I Could Never Love My Brother's Best Friend, I Hate him.

Little pink plus sign

It's been two months since Phoenix and River's fight. River won't talk to me, Phoenix wont stop trying to talk to me, and Chuck and Shane are much more 'busy' than usual. It's been the most awkward two months for me.

I can see it in River's eyes that he's disappointed in me, hell, I'm disappointed in me. Why didn't I just tell River that I was drunk when Phoenix and I had sex? Then, River would be talking to me and would stop Phoenix from trying to talk to me.

I was laying in my bed, doing my homework when my phone rang. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, praying to god that it wasn't Phoenix calling me, again. But when I looked at the caller id, I saw that it was just Chuck.

"Hello?" I asked answering the phone.

"You sound tired." Chuck said from the other end.

"yea, well you try being sick for the past three days straight." I scoffed. three days ago, I woke up early in the morning and started to puke. I've been sick since then.

"Morning sickness?" He asked.

"Don't even joke about it." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm just trying to make you laugh. They say laughter is the best medicen. Besides, you took a morning after pill anyways."

"Actually, I didn't." I said biting my lip.

"What?! Why not?!" He screamed.

"I was so mad at Phoenix that I forgot about it until two days later."

"Well at least you used protection. You did use protection right?" Wait. Did we use protection? I mean, Phoenix wouldn't have... not without protection... right?

"Teal... please tell me you used protection." Chuck said after I didn't say anything.

"Umm I'll call you back." I hung up and quickly dialed Phoenix's number. After a two rings, he answered.

"Teal?" His voice made me cringe internally.

"Phoenix, please tell me you used protection, when we... you know." I said getting straight to the point. His end of the line was silent.

"Phoenix?" I asked worriedly.

"Well..."

"Oh god." I felt like getting sick again.

"I told you I didn't plan on it happening. It just did. I'm really sorry Teal. But you don't have to worry, I don't have any diseases." He said, like he was trying to calm me down.

"That's not what I'm worried about!" I yelled, before hanging up. I quickly called Chuck back.

"Hello?" Chuck answered.

"Chuck... we have a problem."

***

"There are so many. Which one do I buy?" I whispered to Chuck. We were at the drug store, buying a pregnancy test.

"Here. This is the one that my sister used when she thought she was pregnant." He said handing me a pink box.

"Great, now I'm a whore too." I whispered, tearfully. Chuck's sister had a reputation around here as a whore.

"No you aren't. Come on." He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the check out. I put the box on the counter for the lady could ring it up. She raised her eyebrow at me, in a critical looking glance. I looked at the floor, blushing.

"Mind you're own business bitch. I've bet you've bought at least ten of these yourself." I heard Chuck say to the lady. She made a little 'hmph' sound, and put the box in the bag and handed it to me after I paid for it.

Once Chuck and I got home, I went straight to the bathroom, thankful that my brother wasn't here. He wasn't usually here anymore. He was usually at one of his friend's house. I think he was at Shane's today.

"Well?" Chuck asked after 15 minutes. I stared down at the test, before opening the door.

"Remember when I said we had a problem? That problem just got bigger." I said showing him the pregnancy test with a little pink plus sign.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yea! I'm back!! Sorry for being gone for so long, with school and everything it's hard to update. :DD Comment/subscribe. Enjoy!