Not My Type

It's Your Fault

"Hey, Get up!" I heard Demi's mother call out.

I couldn't seem to open my eyes, there was light everywhere. I blocked the light with my arm and slowly opened them. I groaned a bit then stretched my arms, hitting something behind me, I looked behind to find Ethan rubbing his head full of messy hair.

"Sorry."I mumbled stretching my toes, bumping into something.

"What the hell, Bells." Demi mumbled stretching her arms too, to aim and slap me. I pushed her arms down and slide to my feet.

"Hey, Mom." stretching my back and yawned.

Demi's mom smiled and her green eyes glew and shined with the light seeping through one of the living room's windows, she was holding a blow filled with pancake batter.

"Belle, come on, we have a lot planned for your last day here." She held the bowl and the spoon in one arm and guided me with her other arm on my back.

"So, after breakfast, you will be getting dressed into you're clothes, the whole family will take you out to go down town and have fun, then we're going to a family farm, then we'll eat lunch anywhere you want, and since you'll probably be swimming and relaxing at the vacation we're going to go to the carnival."

Demi's mom loves to have fun with the family, so this day is important to her, she has very dark brown hair up to the middle of her neck, green gorgeous eyes, a nice light green and black blouse around her medium sized chest with a thin golden necklace around her neck, her dark skinny jeans made her look so youthful, and she wore open toe boot like high heels. She was ready, and I felt very under dressed.

"That's amazing!" I hugged her and laughed, then covered my mouth, feeling that a strong bad smell came from my mouth.

"I'm going to brush my teeth and do my stuff, thank you again." I smiled quickly and walked up the white stairs that are in the hallway next to the kitchen and the backyard door right next to the stairs. I started to walk up, when I glanced up to find Demi's dad in nice jeans and a button up shirt, he would seem to be always in a dressed up attire, his hair was held up in a Bruno mars way, hip and gorgeous.

I smile at him and he gave me a good morning greeting before going downstairs to kiss his wife.

I ran up the stairs and into the bathroom next to Ethan's bedroom, Demi's was across the hall, and she hated that the bathroom was very far from her room.
I have a personal toothbrush for this house, I usually visit this house more than my own, Demi and I are that close.

She usually never visits mine, my mother and her don't get along, but mom isn't going to stop me from hanging at her place.
I reached out to grab my toothbrush and rinse it, before putting Colgate toothpaste. I stuck the toothbrush in my mouth and kept brushing my front teeth. I then hear the door close, my head snaps to Ethan.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry." his position told me he was about to pee, his hands were gripping the rim of his pants, and the toilet seat was already up.
The foaming tooth paste spits out of my mouth and I rinse the rest with water.
Once I pat my face with a hand towel, I look at him again.

"It's okay I'll leave." I grabbed my bag filled with clothes and what not to take a shower and head towards the door.

"No," Ethan's hand grabbed my shoulder, he grew about a foot, so "Go ahead and do what you have to do." I turned to look at him and smile into his framed eyes.

"I'm going to eat first, you mom is really excited about today, I think she already misses me being gone for about three minutes." Ethan let go of my shoulder and lightly pushed me out the bathroom.

"Thank you." he called out closing the door. I laughed and walked down the hallway into Demi's room

"Isn't he annoying?" Demi was already in a pair of denim shorts with lace tights underneath, an off the shoulder shirt that said 'Don't Hate' covering her tattoo across her chest, and finished the outfit with a pair of designed combat boots.
My pajamas were a close second standing next to her as she was starting to put on earrings.

"Not really, he's pretty cool." I stated pulling my brown hair up into a pony tail and slammed my bag full of stuff on Demi's bed.

"Ethan? My little brother? The guy that's a year younger than you? Cool?"
Demi was shocked at this, I smiled at her saying.

"Hell no he isn't cool." Demi finished her pair of feathered earrings and grabbed her black liquid eyeliner.

"Okay, you have your opinions, I'm going to eat breakfast, are you coming?"

"Yeah, I'll be down there in a minute."

"Whatever." I called out walking into Mason.

"Hey Mason." I ested my hand on his brown hair, as he smiles at me.

"We're going to the farm today." He looks up to me with his big green eyes, then starts his way down the stairs.

"Ae you going too?" He asked as he jumped the last stair and turned to face me walking slowly down.

"Yeah, I want to see the duckies." I reached the final step and stepped on the floor.

"Me too!" He yelled. I laughed until I heard Demi's mom.

"Mason, you know not to yell in the house."

"But, Dem-Dem does it and so does E.T"

He could never get their real names right so he calls them Dem-Dem and E.T.

"Mason, don't talk back to you mother." Demi's dad said putting a piece of pancake in his mouth before drinking coffee.

"Okay." He sat down in a chair and patted the back support of the chair next to him, so I sat down.

"Hello Father." I smiled as he mumbled a 'hello' through his stuffed mouth and smiled whit his mouth closed.

Demi has his eyes, the whole Asian type eyes, his smile and his hair.
I laughed a he drank more of his coffee.

"So what would you want to eat for lunch?" His slightly deep voice was over heard from the sizzling bacon on the pan.

"I'm caught up between burgers and seafood." Demis mom "oo'd and I smiled turning to her. with my family we would choose something cheap like McDonald's. but Demi's mom is a co fashion designer for this new company for The kardashion's DASH, and Demi's dad helps America's most wanted shows.

"Dad!"Demi yelled out through the staircase then stomped on them down to here.

"Yes, Demetria?" Demi glared at her dad as he called her real name.

"This sad excuse of a male just spilled mouthwash all over me!"

"I didn't do it on purpose!"

"Yes he did! I nudged him out of the way to look myself in the mirror and then the mouthwash was all over me!"

"Why did you nudge him for the mirror when you have tons of them in your room?" Ethan stood behind his dad with his bangs flopping over his face.

"Because the light is better and I needed to brush my teeth."

"But you couldn't wait until Ethan was done?" Mr.Maine,Demi's dad, was always a persuader.

"and you knew he was in there, didn't you? Why do you always pick on your brother? When he's taller and bigger than you, he will get you back you know?"
Demi was quiet for a moment then laughed.

"Eathan buff?! HA HA"

"Shut up! go suck a dick."Ethan snapped, his face was red and serious, he always hated when we made fun of his size. So I stopped when he got serious last year, on the other hand Demi tends to mock him everyday.

"Ethan!" Mrs.Maine slapped his head "Don't talk like that in front of Mason."

"How about you go suck a dick, that's the only way your gunna get laid anyways!" Demi yelled.

"I'm not gay, dumb ass, just because your Bi-"

I watched the two argue, Demi clenching her fists.

"Shut up!"Her voice was now louder and defensive. her parents didn't know about her sexual orientation, so when I looked at her mother, she held her mouth, eyes watery, Mr.Maine stood up angry and pushed Ethan away from Demi and stepped infront of Demi.

"Shit." I whispered, Ethan was now behind me , his facial expression, very sad. Mason was just looking confused still in his chair.

"That's it!" I stepped back startled that Mr.Maine was yelling, and landed into Ethan. Demi's mom grabbed Mason and trailed him up stairs.

"I am done with you, Demi. I know you have sex, I know you have tattoos, I know that you smoke, drink and fight, but this, you being Bisexual, is it!" He raised his arms and took in a deep breath.

"What's next? You being pregnant? You getting shot? Committing suicide?"

He took another breath.

"No! I'm taking you to a camp!" He yelled, he has a vein just aside his Adams apple, and it only popped out when he was stressed.

"WHAT?!" She yelled.

"Yea, I'm going to find you a camp for the summer, a feel good one, one that will make you act better."

"Nothing will make me act better, but Belle!" He looked shocked.

"You, two-"

"No, it's not like that, I'm straight Mr.Maine." I cut in before he made things worst

"Dad, I know that I should be the last one talking-"Ethan said

"It's your fault!"Demi snapped

"But, don't you think it's a little too far?"

Mr.Maine looked at Ethan in disgust then double took at me.

"Belle, I apologize for you seeing this, but Demi knows how we are with homosexuals." My eyes are watering, I don't understand why they hate homosexuals, I grab Ethan's forearm and watch Demi.

"What's the difference between bisexuals?! I'm still straight!" She yelled

"The difference is that your not fully straight!"

"Bullshit, dad, BULLSHIT!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He yelled, I stepped back taking Ethan with me, while De mi stared at him with big eyes.

"I am tired of you acting like a rebel, kids like you, I search for at work, you know that, I can easily put you to jail if I want." He threatened

"Dad-"

"Go to your room, no go away day for Belle, you ruined it, and Belle," he looks at me guilty "I'm sorry but you have to leave." I nodded and met eyes with Demi, she was crying, and she walked upstairs.

"Shit, what just happened?" I heard Ethan whisper to himself.

"Did I finally get Demi away for awhile?" he chuckled a bit an I glared at him and punched his stomach.

"You ass! You mother fucking jerk! It's your fault!" I yelled at him running up the stairs after Demi.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, Subscribe [: