Digimon Delta

Cahpter 2: The tournament begains

"The tournament is real?" I asked.

"Yup. Come on lets go before they start with out us." She said. She started walking down the stairs. I hesitantly fallowed.

It got dark and the only light was coming from some candles that lined the stairs. At the bottom of the stairs was a huge metal door. It slowly opened and all i could hear was cheering. I looked around and saw a ton of people up on what looked like stands like at a football or baseball game.

"All right!" some one shouted on the speakers cheerfully, "All digimon trainers stand in a nice line so we can give you numbers and find out who your up against."

"Ok everyone I'm going to be the refury of this tournament and I will give you your numbers." A big guy said walking back and forth in front of the line. He went down the line and gave everyone numbers. "You are number 23" he said when got to me.

"All right that's the last one!!" The cheery voice come on the speaker again. "All right who's first!! First is number 10!! Wow isn't that a tough one!! Ok number 10's appoint is ......23!!! The newbie!!! This will be quick!"

All the others when and sat down on chairs that where at the base of the stands.

"So..... we battle right?" i asked the other girl who stayed on the field. She ignored me and walked to the other side of the field.

"Ok everybody!!!! Get ready for the battle!!!!"

My appoint pulled her d-vice out and some how brought out really digimon. It looked like a mini t-rex even though it was taller than her. It's arms weren't tiny like t-raxes are. They where long and at its side. At the end of the long arms where three long, white claws. "Get ready newbie the rules here are different than that dumb card game you play. Alright Rukamon attack her with your fire claw!"

The digimon came at me and attacked me. It was real and strong. It sent me flying. I hit the stadium wall.

"Ow that hurt." I slowly got to my feet. "This.... This can't be. I must be dreaming. This can't be real." I pulled out my digivice and looked at it. "The egg hasn't hacked yet. What do i do now?"

"Rukamon!" She slashed a card through her digivice. "Rukamon use dragon whirling fire!" The digimon was engulfed in flames and started to twirl. The fire looked like a flaming tornado. It quickly move toward me.

I stood there not knowing what to do. All of a sudden my digivice started to glow. Right before the attack hit a digimon appeared in front of me stopping the attack.

"What do you want me to do master?" the digimon asked. It was small. It only came to about a little above my knee. It looked like a small fox That stud up like a person. Its arms weren't that long with three stubby fingers with small black claws. It was a light gray with white on its stumic and chest area.

"So your my digimon?" I asked.

"What?! Why?! How?! A newbie like you have the legendary digimon?! That's not right!" My opponent shouted.

All of a sudden my cards started to glow for a second or two. I pulled them out and quickly looked through them. All my attacking cards changed to lightning based attacks.

"Your odors master." The digimon said again.

"Hm? Oh ya right where battling. Ok first im going to up your deffence with the mega metal armor." I said running it through my d-vice. Some metal armor appeared on my digimon. It looked so cool. "All right next lets bust your speed with the Speed X10 card. Ok next up is...." I pulled out one of my new cards. It was called Lightening Fang. "Ok here goes nothing." I ran it through my d-vice. my digimon opened its mouth and its fangs grow long. They where covered by purple lightning. "Ok now go and attack Rukamon with your lightning fang!'

It lunged at Rukamon, dogging her claws, and bit into her neck taking her down. It than returned to me.

"So whats your name?" I asked it.

"My name is Zulamon. I happen to be a girl digimon and I am at your comand Hunter." she said.

"Whoa you know my name." I looked over and saw Rukamon slowly getting to its feet. "Ok get ready Zulamon it's not over yet."

"Rukamon destroy them with metro shower!!" She shouted angrily . Rukamon jumped high up into the air and made a huge fiery ball and through it at us.

I quickly pulled out Lightning Claw. I Run it through and Zulamon's claws grow. She jumped up and attacked the fire ball and destroyed it. She then fallowed through at attacked Rukamon.

Rukamon fell and turned into data returning back to its digivice.

"And the winner is the newbie!!!" The cherry voice shouted. "I did not see the come! And she has the legendary digimon too!! Amazing!!"

The girl who helped my in the where-house walked up to me. "Good job newb. I didn't think you had it in you."

"Thanks. But it was all thanks to Zulamon." She jumped on my shoulder, the armor disappeared.

"No you played the cards. I'm only as strong as my tamer." She said.

"Well you both work well together. I can't wait to battle you. Oh by the way my name is Tory. I'm the champion of the tournament. You better keep winning cause i wanna battle you." She said cheerfully and than walked away.

"Well than looks like we have to keep winning hu?" I said proudly.

"Ya!! We're the strongest!!" Zulamon shouted.

A few more numbers where called so i went and sat down. I pulled out my cards and looked through them Thinking of the best way to use them.

"I can't wait to fight more!" Zulamon kept pasting back and forth.

More and more battles when on but i didn't notice them, but then my number was called again.

"Ok Zulamon lets go. We can't lose remember that." I put my cards away and walked tot he field.

"I don't get it. Where's our appoint?" Zulamon jumped on my shoulder again.

"I don't know." We looked around and didn't see anyone until a really tall person wearing a cloak walked on the field.

Zulamon jumped down but started to shake.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"He gives me a bad feeling."

"Don't worry we'll wing i promise."

The guy in the cloak pulled out his digivice and brought out his digimon. It as huge,even taller than him.

"Oh shit." Both me and Zulamon said together.