Status: In progress...

It Isn't Over Yet!

Ch.1: The Begining of the End

Percy's POV

I laid in my bed at my mom's apartment. It had been just a couple month since the day I defeated Kronos. Little did I know what I did that day was useless. Nico and Tyson have been staying with me ever since. Nico felt a bit awkward staying with Hades (his dad) and Tyson wanted to spend more time with me. Luckily my mom and step-dad (Paul) had no problem with it. The only problem was that we had to sleep all in my room. Tyson had no problem with sleeping on the foor while Nico slept on an air matress we got at Walmart.

Ever since Annabeth and I kissed at camp we have been going out and now officially a couple. Right now she is with her dad. I haven't seen Grover or Thalia for awhile now. Grover was helping out Chiron and Thalia was still part of Artismes's girl warrior group thingy-It has been so long I have forgot what it is called.

I looked at my clock it was getting late, it was eleven at night and tomorrow was the last day of my boarding school. Not only do I attend that school but Tyson and Nico do too. I know, why do we have to go to school? You think considering after what what we have all been through would teach us way more than some stupid textbook would. But whatever, it is almost over anyway. Tomorrow after school we would be going back to Camp Half-Blood. We haven't been there since Kronos's defeat because there were repairs that needed to be done and Chiron wanting to make sure the camp was safe again. I couldn't wait to see Grover, Annabeth, and everyone else. I soon fell asleep.

**************************************

Percy's POV

School dragged on and on until finally the bell rang. Nico, Tyson and I ran home to pack. We quickly packed. Right before leaving I made sure I had Riptide (my awesome-cool sword) and we were off. My mom drove us in her new teal SUV. Soon we arrived right outside of camp. We got out with our things, said goodbye to my mom and then ran to camp.

Waiting right inside for me was Annabeth. I soon as I was close enough she hugged me. I hugged her back. "I missedyou sooo much." She told me.

"I have really missed you too." I said honestly.

"You two do realize that it has onlybeen a week since you have last seen each other right?" Nico said as he walked by. He was right it has been a week since she last visited me.

I released Annabeth and held her hand. "Perhaps, but it felt like much longer." I replied to Nico who just shrugged.

"Jackson!" I heard a harsh voice yell. I turned to see who called. It was Clarisse. Great... She never really liked me, she was aggressive, and she was coming my way.

------------------------------------------------------------
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this Chapter is a bit Short. I am about to make the second one. Thanks For Reading!

Katie aka Midnightrose613