Status: In progress...

It Isn't Over Yet!

Ch. 2: To Be a Loner...

Percy's POV-At Camp

What does she want? I thought as Clarisse approached, "Jackson," She said again when she was in front of me with her hands behind her back. "I have something for you." She stated harshly. Yeah, I thought, probably a knuckle sandwich. I was ready to get hit but instead she handed me an invitation. "The invitation is for my wrestling match in a couple of days. I only wanted to invite my cabin, but my grandma said I had to invite everyone so unfortunately that means you. “She snorted and then walked away. Incase you didn't know Clarisse lives with her grandmother.

"Rude Girl." I heard Tyson say behind me.

"Yep." I nodded in agreement.

"Percy, Come on.” Annabeth tugged on my arm. "We have to go say hello to Chiron."

After I folded up the invitation Clarisse gave me and put it in my back pocket, we walked over to the camp's house. At the front of the house we saw Chiron, in centaur form, talking to the god of wine, Dionysus, but everyone here calls him Mr. D.

"Hey, Chiron, Mr. D." We greeted.

Unlike Mr. D who just ignored us and walked away, Chiron was happy to see us. "It is great to have you three back at camp again."

"It is great to be back." Annabeth said.

"It is a shame young Grover is not able to come." Chiron stated.

"Wait. What? Why isn't he coming?" I asked confused.

"I sent him out to find demigods, but I don't know if he will. Kronos's army might have killed all the demigods outside of camp." Chiron explained.

Harsh. I thought. "Is Thalia coming?" I asked noticing she wasn't here.

"Afraid not. Her duties lie with Artemis now, not the camp's." Chiron told us. Then suddenly a horn sounded off telling us it was time for dinner. "Now if you excuse me, it is time to eat." Chiron said before going to the picnic tables.

Tyson looked at me and Annabeth with all of his three eyes watering (he is a Cyclops and yet he is my half brother) "No Thalia?"

"No Thalia." Annabeth said shaking her head and patting Tyson's shoulder.

Soon we went to go sit down at our cabin table. After we put our offerings into the fire we began to eat. Tyson and I began to talk. There was no one else at our table because my father, Poseidon, has no other children at this camp, if at all. I looked over at Nico. I felt bad for him. He was eating alone at the Hades table. Unfortunately Nico has no siblings to talk to at the table. Well I mean he did, but I rather not go into that right now. I know how Nico feels about sitting alone, because that is was I did before I found Tyson and brought him to camp.

Anyways, after dinner I went over to Nico. "You know you can always sit with me and Tyson." I told Nico.

"Nah. It's okay. Being alone sometimes is good." He told me.

After a couple more minutes of talking with Nico, Tyson and I went to our cabin. Even though, our cabin was rebuilt you wouldn think it would be different, but it was exactly the same. Lying comfortable in our beds Tyson and I drifted off to sleep.